Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What's your BMI?

W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
Do you have a healthy weight? My BMI is 18, which is underweight apparently. What's yours?

25, I'm just pushing overweight. Though I don't really look fat.

14.9 last I checked

last year in this time i had 30 kilograms more, 32.2 bmi and in obesity range
i want to lose 9 more kilograms before i start gymcelling

23, I'm working off the skinny fat though

around 20 but i think my bodyfat might be pretty high

22.6. I have a gross midsection, ass, and facial fat.

Used to be 18.6, but I binge eat as a cope now.

I go through a constant push pull of wanting to be skinny again and also just wanting to be a hedonist.

19.8, used to be like 20.9 maybe one or 2 months ago

24, used to be fit but I’ve started binge eating due to depression. I go up and down in weight a lot due to depression, by summer I will be 50lbs lighter.

Between 18 and 18.5

Bmi is outdated and inaccurate

Better to go off waist size

BMI is inaccurate

But I'm a pretty overweight. I just gorged on fried chicken and now my stomach and chest feel funny. I'm probably gonna get cancer or heart failure one day

Are you still starvationmaxxing?
Not quite, just eating less than what I would need to maintain my weight while sedentary, but it depends on the day. Some days I eat 600 calories, other days I might eat 1200-1500. Not always hungry tbh.

Imagine not bloatmaxxing in 2019

I am 5'6 and 250lbs, I have binge eating disorder but I think I can beat it, the first few weeks are very hard without junk food

Not quite, just eating less than what I would need to maintain my weight while sedentary, but it depends on the day. Some days I eat 600 calories, other days I might eat 1200-1500. Not always hungry tbh.
How is your bmi still at 21 then? I thought you were already skinny when you started to starvationmaxx.

How is your bmi still at 21 then? I thought you were already skinny when you started to starvationmaxx.
I was binge eating beforehand, my diet is fucked, I either eat too much or too little. Also bmi is pretty inaccurate, at my lowest possible healthy weight based upon bmi, I almost look like an auschwitz prisoner. Whereas I don't look particularly overweight (except for my face rip) when I most certainly am.