Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What’s your biggest trucel trait

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

glowiemaxxed fedcel
★★★★★
Mine is definitely my nose and massive forehead. I’ve been asked if I was mixed because of how fat and ugly my nose is and told I “have a black nose” (by niggers). It gives me a racially ambiguous appearance and I’ve been mistaken for:
- albino
- mixed (half caste)
- polish
- quarter caste
This is in order of how many times btw. It certainly doesn’t help that I have thick curly hair tho.

As for my forehead, it’s just big as fuck and I have a horrible NW. beyond Sui fuel.

Last edited:
Probably the stitches on my face, a few on my forehead and a few on my chin. Pair that up with the curry tax

Then shave it? Tf. Actually get off this site if you’re only problem is you can’t be bothered to shave
No it's really not the only problem but something created from other problems. I've corrected it.

No it's really not the only problem but something created from other problems. I've corrected it.
I feel you if your just to lazy to shave IF you already know it’s over for you

I feel you if your just to lazy to shave IF you already know it’s over for you
That's the actual reason. I've tried those bluepilled advice and have failed. Now I just don't care how I look anymore.

That's the actual reason. I've tried those bluepilled advice and have failed. Now I just don't care how I look anymore.
Fair enough and same. I stopped my skin care like a week ago

There’s a level to what it is. Please tell me you’re atleast in a semi nice part? Not a slum or anything
No I dont live in a slum jfl, if I did I wouldn't be here

THATS INCEL SHAMING MODS BAN HIM BAN HIM
Soy soyboy

Good.

Horrible, you don’t even get to use your JBEpill on some woke self hating white bitch
I would rather die than move to the west, there is no hope for me there

Yes normies have easier time since most sex is inside the wedlock and most marriages are arranged.
Yep. I knew a few people from Yemen awhile ago and he told me in broken English that white people don’t know how to control their women.

I'm mixed race and I have terribly crooked teeth aswell as a bad hairline

Mine is definitely my nose and massive forehead. I’ve been asked if I was mixed because of how fat and ugly my nose is and told I “have a black nose” (by niggers). It gives me a racially ambiguous appearance and I’ve been mistaken for:
- albino
- mixed (half caste)
- polish
- quarter caste
This is in order of how many times btw. It certainly doesn’t help that I have thick curly hair tho.

As for my forehead, it’s just big as fuck and I have a horrible NW. beyond Sui fuel.
my race and nt.

One I’ve noticed is Yemenis look more south Asian than other types of Arabs. It might just be the ones I’ve met tho
They tend to be darker shorter and skinnier on average and also exceptionaly brutal when dealing their women

They tend to be darker shorter and skinnier on average and also exceptionaly brutal when dealing their women
Yes I’ve noticed that. They are very quick speakers in Arabic too and they swear a lot (I literally only know Arabic swear words).