Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Whats your biggest suicide fuel?

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
For me it's the [chadpill]
witnessing and seeing how girls treat Chad compared to a incel or even a normie. It literally makes me physically sick.
Puts into perspective what vicious creatures most foids are with how they act like vultures around good looking males.
Even if you manage to get in a relationship you will never receive a womans true admiration
uj0Vezd.gif

The fact that I will never reliably get the girl I like

honestly aging probably, I mean who really wants to be an old wrinkled fart
ooooh my back is killing me ooh ooh :feelsohh:

the lowiqpill

The fact that I will probably never get a girlfriend, that I will even appreciate myself for what I am, I am not a chad, nor a monster but today the enemies have many requests, damn Hypergamy fuck

That theres no way out. The things that have been weighing me down will keep doing so, indefinitely

Knowing I'll never not be autistic. Knowing I'll never know what its like to be a low IQ normie.

Knowing I'll grow old alone and die alone

Certainly public displays of affection, followed by just looking at attractive foids in general.

Just the fact that women live on tutorial mode. Also being a wagecuck is high grade suifuel

Attachments

• 3ffeac4d8dcc3000ffe5b20f19480b58bf0c34b08e64e4ee042325383d47b026-leftypol.jpg
    3ffeac4d8dcc3000ffe5b20f19480b58bf0c34b08e64e4ee042325383d47b026-leftypol.jpg
    243 KB · Views: 60
that im a fucking nobody when i log off this site& put down the copes / will work a shit job just to afford more copes... and will die without sticking my dick in a pussy

Knowing things will never get better and that every time I've told myself that they would, it hurts even more in the end. That's how it will always be

The Infinite Evil of Mother Nature.

I will never feel an affectionate hug of a female human

That the only way i'll probably be able to get a girl is when she's done fucking chads and Tyrones and will want to betabuxx me.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back