Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting What's your best coping method for accepting the fact you're gonna die alone?

fameboy6000

fameboy6000

Greycel
I've tried getting involved in video games, watching fanatasy films for escapism etc. but everywhere I look, even in old music, films and video games there are relationships that remind me of my situation. Sometimes it pisses me off so fucking much.

Knowing that I can simply kill myself if the situation becomes unbearable is comforting.

See: IT. Dying alone will always be preferable to cuckdom, IMHO.

I developed schizoid personality disorder over the years, it's a pretty fucking good cope.

The mad amount of money I will be SAVING!
I'm gonna die on stacks of $100 bills!

anime is really good but gets boring at times, retro games (NES, SNES, GBC, GBA, GENESIS, N64, GameCube) I also play they remind me a lot of the old days and the platformers and JRPGs make games today look like dogshit

Art. I'm planning to make a comic/write a book some day. I've been practicing for two long, accumulating skills. It would be absurd to do nothing from that.The idea to let an intellectual legacy to mankind once dead is far more LifeFuel than to fuck some Stacy behind a trash in the street. In my opinion.

Marijuana and psychedelics

anime is really good but gets boring at times, retro games (NES, SNES, GBC, GBA, GENESIS, N64, GameCube) I also play they remind me a lot of the old days and the platformers and JRPGs make games today look like dogshit
Emulatorceling is one of my best copes tbh. I cant wait for the wii U emulator to become good so I can play zelda

Emulatorceling is one of my best copes tbh. I cant wait for the wii U emulator to become good so I can play zelda
I might just start buying the new consoles because I want to play them ASAP

I refuse to die alone I will not give up like you guys

world of warcraft, lifting, fapping.

none of them work that well to be honest.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back