Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What’s your assessment of the current state of incels.is?

What’s your assessment of the current state of incels.is?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fat Heinrich President of Naz.is

It is decent.

i feel it’s too low iq sometimes. like i miss the glorious content of the braincel days

I love giving all my worthless data to the FBI. Can’t wait to be arrested for shitposting on here

Wr need to create a World Incel Congress to discuss hostile global takeover.

If it is run by the FBI it is worth it because you can say nigger and you can say you hate foids.

I think there needs to be a purge of foid worshippers. They really bring the quality of this site down. I think we should have a wizchan style rule where people aren't allowed to openly talk about their sexual desires and feelings for foids

I think there needs to be a purge of foid worshippers. They really bring the quality of this site down. I think we should have a wizchan style rule where people aren't allowed to openly talk about their sexual desires and feelings for foids
Based

too many fakecels, larpers, retards and youngcels.... Some users here are total toxic assholes like @ethniccel1

site became kinda shit with all the giving up larp normies here. its obvious to spot larper normies who are here to feel superior to real cels.

also the " post maxers " faggotry is just very retarded and made site more shit

youre one of the biggest foid worshipers on this site nigga. or what do you call paying a whore hundreds of dollars per hour to fuck?

*pls ma'am, may i pay you hundreds of dollars for access to what you should be giving me for free, pls ma'am take my money?*

jfl

also the " post maxers " faggotry is just very retarded and made site more shit
yes, like 80 percent of very active users are spammy postmaxxers. It took me over a year to get 1000 posts here

Personally I think it needs to be more open-minded to grow. I actually don't give a damn about the two failed normies admitting their status on this thread but the fact that only one got banned doesn't make much sense to me.

It's the way it should be, nature is healing. :feelsjuice: :yes:

A mix of the 2nd and 3rd option.

It is ok, better than not having it at all

it's boring
everyone just keeps post rehash of the same ol' shit

Ingmar Bergman Pipe GIF by Maudit

It could be better. But it's not saying much. Idk I don't have anyone here to talk to. It's just me going insane

This is my favorite loony bin

Dead and rotten

^
post quality is being brought down each passing month because of these
I'm sorry for being retarded. It was my fault since conception

cap daily posts to make the postmax losers seethe and join the 41%

I assess it as a good place.
It has free speech and nice people.

to many fakecels, larpers, retards, youngcels, low IQ postmaxxers and foid worshippers.

@Reclusemaxer "low IQ postmaxxer"

It has always been my safe haven.