Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what's your anime of the decade

• Thread starter Deleted member 3291
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3291

Banned
-
2019 doesn't have that much originals lined up or good shows it seem, what was your favourite show of the decade. My top 3:

Darker than Black, Non Non Biyori, Madoka Magika

80s= Gunbuster
90s= Evangelion
00s= Samurai Champloo
10s= ????

Nothing was nearly as good as those three IMO.

2009-2019?

Kuuchuu Buranko.

Angel Beats, D-Frag!, Psycho-Pass, OreImo, Girls und Panzer, Youjo Senki, Hitsugi no Chaika, Shirobako, Nyaruko-san, and Log Horizon were all released this decade and I like them a lot. If I could only choose one of those ten then it would be Log Horizon.

I am really bad at ranking things, though. I find it difficult to say whether one thing is better than another. I'd probably regret my choice because I like the other anime a lot too.

Did you seriously like those? Like, story-wise? They were pure fap fuel to me, the stories are weaker than my will to work blue-collar.
Yeah, I did actually like the stories. Well, they are not the greatest works of storytelling or anything, but I liked them a lot nonetheless. I liked Nyaruko-san because it was funny. OreImo interested me for some reason. Also, Ruri is best girl.

Yeah, I did actually like the stories. Well, they are not the greatest works of storytelling or anything, but I liked them a lot nonetheless. I liked Nyaruko-san because it was funny. OreImo interested me for some reason. Also, Ruri is best girl.
Inspired on your post I'll nominate K-On for the best anime of the decade.

Nothing was really good IMO and K-On was compelling. The songs, the cuteness of the characters and the excellent animation made up for the shitty story.

D-Frag!, Hitsugi no Chaika, Nyaruko-san, and Log Horizon
good shit. d-frag! is my favourite comedy manga and watched chaika and nyaruko last year. don't have much to say for chaika but nyaruko had some of the most loveable characters and good ED themes (sisters friend lover and wonder were my favourites)
00s= Samurai Champloo
Interesting

If I had to purely rate purely by story it would be Monogatari series for me.

nyaruko had some of the most loveable characters and good ED themes (sisters friend lover and wonder were my favourites)
And a great OP too!

(\(・ω・\)SAN値!(/・ω・)/ピンチ!)
(\(・ω・\)SAN値!(/・ω・)/ピンチ!)

Pop team epic without a doubt tbh.

ANIME OF THE CENTURY
YrfdTpI.jpg

ANIME OF THE CENTURY

jojo bizarre adventure

This thread made me realize how little anime i've watched this whole decade compared to the 2000s.

But out of anime from this decade, Mirai Nikki.

Last edited:
too many that i cant think of right now cuz decade but the first that comes to mind is Mitsudomoe cuz all the boners I got from watching that show
(plus some feels)

Gundam The Origin