Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what’s wrong with me?

B

bbwqs_v

Recruit
★★★★★
i don’t have anyone to talk to so i’m making a post here out of desperation. i wouldnt otherwise because im paranoid lately. i’m 21 and have no ambitions. people often say 21 is still young, which is true relative to the average lifespan. so logically i have time to build a future to sustain myself. however, i think most people forget to acknowledge the issue with this logic. everyone would love to go back in time to do things differently in the past, because they have lived and experienced the consequences of not taking the appropriate action when they could have. how can i, as a 21 year old without living through the consequences of inaction take the necessary actions to build my future?

i dropped out of uni twice due to a lack of interest, would’ve probably killed myself if i didn’t because im just that much of a coward. now it’s my third try and i just can’t find the discipline or desire to try, i always procrastinate and hand in assignments 1-2 days late. what’s worse is that most graduates end up having to do a postgraduate degree because employment with just a bachelors of science is near impossible here according to job listings and asking my professors.

if i were to describe myself, it would be a subhuman coward, socially atomized due to negative reinforcement and being non-NT so i actively avoid all social interactions. the worst thing is that i have a bed and home, which is all the comfort i need to not be forced to care or worry about working hard to become competent in anything or have ambitions in education or the workforce. in terms of meaningful conversations, i havent spoken to my parents in years. the only conversations we ever have is my mom asking me to eat and my dad asking me the same questions everyday, like he’ll ask if i’m going to class tmr, or when are my exams, it’s like he has alzheimers or something at the rate which he’s asking me the same questions in such a short time frame.

i dont know what to live for, i know reality will catch up, it’s inevitable and soon i will become a manchild, but i feel no desire to stop that outcome. i yearn for the comfort of neeting and consuming media. i dodge personal responsibility and accountability for things i do not care about and view life through the lens of genes & determinism which can be both cope and the truth at the same time. i look around my peers who are working hard, and i think to myself, maybe something is just terribly wrong with me. i assume, some of them must have shittier parents, lower socioeconomic status, worst childhoods, yet they persevere through hardships. i remember asking a person once why they study so hard, they said it’s because they are afraid of failing, and they’d work hard not to succeed, but to avoid failure. a common perspective most asians have as i am one myself. i cant relate, i feel as if ive already failed, and now im just in the waiting room before my peers naturally progress but i am stuck, and then my parents and peers will start asking me when will i get a girlfriend or a job or a home or a car or go travel or stop being a loser

what am i, if not a degenerate, deserving of this life, as bestowed by his mental makeup among other things, whether you believe it’s a matter of free will or not

It's over

i'm in the process of downloading all blackpill media so i can just lie down and have it play in the background as noise so i don't have to think about anything and as time passes, i tend to forget how over it is, so these videos give me a nice kick that i really have to work hard right now to make the difference but at the same time i just really can't find any meaning or purpose or end goal

i'm in the process of downloading all blackpill media so i can just lie down and have it play in the background as noise so i don't have to think about anything and as time passes, i tend to forget how over it is, so these videos give me a nice kick that i really have to work hard right now to make the difference but at the same time i just really can't find any meaning or purpose or end goal
Yes. In a way, it's kind of liberating to not give a shit about anything since no matter what you do it's useless.

Sounds like you probably have ADD. Maybe, try some adderall, the extra dopamine might give you the motivation to do stuff and will help with procrastination.

There's nothing wrong with you bro, you're just lacking motivation and a reason to struggle through the bullshit life is throwing at you.

If you had a cute 15-16 year old wife who sucked your dick everyday, cooked you nice meals, and gave you babies, you would wake up every single day with the mindset of conquering the world. You would literally be ready to kill other people to make shit happen for your life.

But sadly, our fate is depression and hopelessness, slowly dying alone and unloved.

Yes. In a way, it's kind of liberating to not give a shit about anything since no matter what you do it's useless.
yeah but that's just a psychological trick, to think that nothing matters anyway because we are just tiny specks on a rock in the big universe, but the truth is that having a career, or income matters, because reality will catch up and there will be consequences, yet i don't know how to care enough about the consequences to take action
Sounds like you probably have ADD. Maybe, try some adderall, the extra dopamine might give you the motivation to do stuff and will help with procrastination.
no i have done adderall in the past as i heard it was popular among college students, this was before the tiktok boom and before the time when everyone's attention span decreased on average due to youtube shorts and short form novelty content frying our brains. if i did adderall now, i think i'm more likely to end up focusing doing something else than the things i actually need to do

You have a dopamine deficit.

There's nothing wrong with you bro, you're just lacking motivation and a reason to struggle through the bullshit life is throwing at you.

If you had a cute 15-16 year old wife who sucked your dick everyday, cooked you nice meals, and gave you babies, you would wake up every single day with the mindset of conquering the world. You would literally be ready to kill other people to make shit happen for your life.

But sadly, our fate is depression and hopelessness, slowly dying alone and unloved.
yea that's true and all, but still there are men out there who are thriving in such conditions, working tirelessly to just support themselves with food and a home despite being romantically rejected and being a social outcast. they wake up day in and out to put in the hard work, even when they have so much bullshit to deal with, out of self-preservation perhaps. even after they're blackpilled. i would consider these real men, i wish i could become a real man

You have a dopamine deficit.
i feel like that's something all gen z have, since social media is a daily necessity in their lives, youtube & netflix is their pastime. i think if i had better genes and a social circle, maybe even have partial success in the dating market and other basic psychological needs besides food and shelter, i could adapt to be functional with a purpose

i dont know what to live for, i know reality will catch up, it’s inevitable and soon i will become a manchild, but i feel no desire ability to stop that outcome
I feel the same, I'm thinking about how life will be after university and I think how I have nothing to live for

thats what we get for loosing genetic lottery.

it’s ovER, it nevER began for you and I.

i dropped out of uni twice due to a lack of interest, would’ve probably killed myself if i didn’t because im just that much of a coward. now it’s my third try and i just can’t find the discipline or desire to try, i always procrastinate and hand in assignments 1-2 days late. what’s worse is that most graduates end up having to do a postgraduate degree because employment with just a bachelors of science is near impossible here according to job listings and asking my professors.
I have adhd and quickly realized collage isn’t for me and I quit on first semester.

You need motivation thats why. If you had a goal and someone by your side supporting you then things would change.

You have ADHD. Blaming 100% of this on lack of a foid is another form of procrastination for the treating it.

As the others have said this might have to do with mental disorders. Obviously we can not accurately diagnose you so you should go see a doctor. Other than that,best I advice I can give to you for not roping is find new copes

Nothing is wrong with you. You’ve been gaslighted to believe your bad even when your not.
There’s normies who are infinitely more messed up with a deranged lifestyle who still have sex and have friends.
This.