Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what’s worse?

Despicablecel

Despicablecel

Temp. Banned
-
big anterior projecting low set zygos or medium set flat zygos? So like ER vs average white normie

I don't know what that means, let me ask ChatGPT

I don't know what that means, let me ask ChatGPT
Determining what's "worse" in terms of facial features is subjective and can vary depending on individual preferences and cultural norms. However, I can provide some general perspectives.

Big anterior projecting low set zygos (zygomatic bones) may give the face a more pronounced or prominent appearance, potentially contributing to a stronger jawline and a more defined facial structure. Some may find this attractive, while others may consider it too pronounced or harsh.

On the other hand, medium set flat zygos may give the face a softer, less angular appearance. This can create a more rounded or less defined facial structure. Some may find this look more youthful or gentle, while others may prefer more defined features.

Ultimately, beauty and attractiveness are highly subjective and influenced by personal preferences, cultural norms, and individual perceptions. What one person may perceive as "worse," another may find appealing. It's essential to remember that beauty comes in many forms, and individual features contribute to a person's unique appearance.

Determining what's "worse" in terms of facial features is subjective and can vary depending on individual preferences and cultural norms. However, I can provide some general perspectives.

Big anterior projecting low set zygos (zygomatic bones) may give the face a more pronounced or prominent appearance, potentially contributing to a stronger jawline and a more defined facial structure. Some may find this attractive, while others may consider it too pronounced or harsh.

On the other hand, medium set flat zygos may give the face a softer, less angular appearance. This can create a more rounded or less defined facial structure. Some may find this look more youthful or gentle, while others may prefer more defined features.

Ultimately, beauty and attractiveness are highly subjective and influenced by personal preferences, cultural norms, and individual perceptions. What one person may perceive as "worse," another may find appealing. It's essential to remember that beauty comes in many forms, and individual features contribute to a person's unique appearance.
So it was about facial features. I don't know the looksmaxx terms because I was never into that.

Anyway, I think being like ER is worse than being the average white normie.

Doctor Who Terror of the Zygons [VHS]