Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What's worse?

What's worse?

• Total voters
Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
a) a chad-lite 13 year old who had sex with his 5/10, 33 year old female teacher.

b) Or a non-virgin becky-lite 13 year old, who had sex with several 15-17 year old chads and tyrones in the past, and who also had sex with her 5/10, 33 old male teacher.

c) both are equally as bad.

d) I don't care either way since they're both already not virgins and had sex many times before.

Last edited:
B is clearly worse than A

B is clearly worse than A
How so? I guess in the sense that having a slutty daughter is worse. But maybe if you were an outsider, you wouldn't care as much.

I would give them both a lesson but give my daughter a special lesson

I changed it to not being your own daughter or son. Just what you think is worse.

How so? I guess in the sense that having a slutty daughter is worse. But maybe if you were an outsider, you wouldn't care as much.
Well I was looking from the perspective of a father. And the son had only sex once with his tracher while daughter had a lot more sexual partners (including her teacher)

Well I was looking from the perspective of a father. And the son had only sex once with his tracher while daughter had a lot more sexual partners (including her teacher)
But most dads are cucks anyway, so they don't mind if their daughter had sex in the past, but for some reason they only care when they have sex with men above a certain age. Try not to think of it from the dad's perspective because most of them are normies. Try to think of how you'd react to it if you saw it in the news.

Pedophilla is bad
Most girls pass puberty by 13, a lot of boys don't. So if you're really against pedophilia you would say the female teacher having sex with the male student is worse.

Most girls pass puberty by 13, a lot of boys don't. So if you're really against pedophilia you would say the female teacher having sex with the male student is worse.
Having sex with someone that under 18 when you’re not is bad

Having sex with someone that under 18 when you’re not is bad
That's just what the stupid law says, not people who actually thought about it.

That's just what the stupid law says, not people who actually thought about it.
Yo that’s like 10 years at most in prison and mandatory sex offender registration, and then your life is really over

Yo that’s like 10 years at most in prison and mandatory sex offender registration, and then your life is really over
There's a lot of dumb laws, I'm not disagreeing with that.

I absolute hate these bitches who are ''shy and innocent'' because they are the greatest sluts out there

B is obvious worse, because used up femoids are useless. They should never have any rights justifying hypergamy for them.

B is obvious worse, because used up femoids are useless. They should never have any rights justifying hypergamy for them.
I meant what's worse morally on the adult's part.

I meant what's worse morally on the adult's part.
B still, i bet that Chad-lite enjoyed his experiences, and this must be acceptable by society in general.

B still, i bet that Chad-lite enjoyed his experiences.
The girl did too, or she wouldn't do it. Jb's are into adult men the same way boys are into adult women. 13 year old femoids are on average 2 years more sexually developed than 13 year old males.

The girl did too, or she wouldn't do it. Jb's are into adult men the same way boys are into adult women. 13 year old femoids are on average 2 years more sexually developed than 13 year old males.
I don't see a point, if he can already fuck her at that age, that should be okay, but only if he enjoyed it. You can't compare.

I don't see a point, if he can already fuck her at that age, that should be okay, but only if he enjoyed it.
What's the difference between the girl getting turned on and enjoying it?

B its not even close yo

What's the difference between the girl getting turned on and enjoying it?
Are you serious? She will be used and spoiled as future wife. Nobody besides cucks will mary her. That's the difference.

Are you serious? She will be used and spoiled as future wife. Nobody besides cucks will mary her. That's the difference.
That's why in the example I specified she wasn't a virgin, and had sex with several young chads and tyrones already.

That's why in the example I specified she wasn't a virgin, and had sex with several young chads and tyrones already.
I only got your point now. I'm still thinking B is worse, not because i sympathize her, but i think she will regret her decision to sex with teacher at some point of life.

I only got your point now. I'm still thinking B is worse, not because i sympathize her, but i think she will regret her decision to sex with teacher at some point of life.
I don't think so, if anything she will get victim points from her soyboy orbiters and other rostie friends. She wouldn't think she was victimized from it if society treated it the same way as if a boy had sex with a female teacher. Just because society is dumb doesn't mean I can say the man is evil for doing the same thing as the female teacher.

average iq thread