Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What's with the trope that kikes are smart?

idiot_cel

idiot_cel

I want to stick my penis in pussy
-
In my high school the 2 Jewish foids were the lowest iq and most retarded people I've ever seen. Not sure where this trope comes from.

In my high school the 2 Jewish foids were the lowest iq and most retarded people I've ever seen. Not sure where this trope comes from.
Einstein and many other famous scientists were Jewish tbh.

It's on average. Exceptions don't prove the rule. For example, the fact that you're using anecdote as evidence proves that you're low iq, even though you're asian, and asians have a higher IQ on average.

FUCKING THIS IS CRAZY FUCKING LIBERALS JEWISH ELITE HAVE THE HIGH IQ BUT THEY ARE CORRUPT SCREW OVER THE MID RANGE IQ LIKE ME WE NEED TRUMP BACK

In the early twentieth century, Jewish IQ was estimated to be somewhat below 100. This changed with the increasing presence of Jews in academia. They must have falsified the results to justify their overrepresentation in positions of power. For instance, the 115 IQ was a median result of studies conducted in elite universities, where smarter people can be tested. Regular Jews are not that smart.

If you look at the way the world is set up then its observable reality. Jews are capable of running circles around goyim verbally and intellectually. If I remember correctly, ashkenazi verbal IQ was remarkably higher than that of non-jews. Just look at all the bullshit that is plaguing our world, its cultural marxism. Basically just marxism and critical theory combined together. Both inventions of our jewish overlords who lived in the past.

You can put it any way you want but on average they are smarter.

Einstein is Jew so was Neil Bohr the guy that gave us an electron model
Richard Feynman was jewish too
Just the top of my head

Ashkenazi Jews are high iq but intelligence aside where Jews win is they network heavily, the tribe is united against all.

FUCKING THIS IS CRAZY FUCKING LIBERALS JEWISH ELITE HAVE THE HIGH IQ BUT THEY ARE CORRUPT SCREW OVER THE MID RANGE IQ LIKE ME WE NEED TRUMP BACK
Trumps in their pocket like all candidates.

It's on average. Exceptions don't prove the rule. For example, the fact that you're using anecdote as evidence proves that you're low iq, even though you're asian, and asians have a higher IQ on average.
:feelskek: :feelskek:

It's a Jewish lie since they really think that they are God's chosen people. If they were so smart they would enslave us long time ago in 80s (that was their plan) but didn't because they are less smart than whites and asians and they do so many mistakes all the time, that's why they will fail unless they kill 80-90% of us within a single year.

Take a can, print out the Zyklon B label, stick it on it and throw the can in their direction. Then you won't see these whores again for a while.

Some of them did some smart shit and then dragged the other subhumans into wealth and now those subhuman savages have ruined the world with their greed because the smart Jews are dead

It's a Jewish lie since they really think that they are God's chosen people. If they were so smart they would enslave us long time ago in 80s (that was their plan) but didn't because they are less smart than whites and asians and they do so many mistakes all the time, that's why they will fail unless they kill 80-90% of us within a single year.
Stfu

dick sucking kike or even worse a kike

Israel flag