Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What's with the media pushing this new narrative for "Asian hate"?

• Thread starter Deleted member 33472
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 33472

inceltr8: watching hs friends lose their virginity
-
The liberal media is now trying to victimize Asians for some reason? The Black Lives Matter movement was one thing but this "anti-Asian" bullshit is complete nonsense with no actual merit. They really do want the opportunity to hate on white people more and more, because the cause of all things bad in the world is always "white supremacy". It seems the liberals are the ones who want a racewar since they're always talking about race in every situation.

One violent event happens when it's a white person against a minority, it's labeled as "WHITE PEOPLE HATE MINORITIES" (even if it wasn't a targeted crime)

Anyone who believes this liberal agenda is a danger to western society and are indirect supporters of communist China, the fact that this type of shit is mainstream is truly sickening.

Tired of living in this clown world of lies and deception, no one is real, everyone is fake, everything is a lie, wake up or die.

China is probably funding massive astroturfing programs to progressively make western normplebs more empathetic towards the chinese people, which would in the end serve the Chinese governement interests. They maybe got better and more subtle than they used to, using degenerate american private platforms in order to reach a western alienated audience, just like arabian totalitarian regimes are funding mosques and medias that are openly pro islam (Al Jazeera, etc.) in Europe.

Last edited:
China is probably funding massive astroturfing programs to progressively make western normplebs more empathetic towards the chinese people, which would in the end serve the Chinese governement interests. They maybe got better and more subtle as they used to, using degenerate american private platforms in order to reach a western alienated audience, just like arabian totalitarian regimes are funding mosques and medias that are openly pro islam (Al Jazeera, etc.) in Europe.
I wouldn't be too surprised if China is pulling some strings with these media agendas. They always like to call us out for our "human rights violations" by citing things like Black Lives Matter, this "anti-Asian" agenda is the next step for them.

China is probably funding massive astroturfing programs to progressively make western normplebs more empathetic towards the chinese people, which would in the end serve the Chinese governement interests. They maybe got better and more subtle as they used to, using degenerate american private platforms in order to reach a western alienated audience, just like arabian totalitarian regimes are funding mosques and medias that are openly pro islam (Al Jazeera, etc.) in Europe.
100% agree with this. They want to make it so anyone criticism of China is seen as racist, and they are trying to push that narrative that Chinese people are getting fucked over in society.

Obviously we know ricecels are getting oppressed, but that's by subhuman genes not society.

100% agree with this. They want to make it so anyone criticism of China is seen as racist, and they are trying to push that narrative that Chinese people are getting fucked over in society.

Obviously we know ricecels are getting oppressed, but that's by subhuman genes not society.
Just like Black Lives Matter, anyone who had any critics against the movement is labeled as a "racist". This is how authoritarian leftism works, if it gets stronger than it will go beyond someone being called "racist" on Twitter, they want to take over the country.

I wouldn't be too surprised if China is pulling some strings with these media agendas. They always like to call us out for our "human rights violations" by citing things like Black Lives Matter, this "anti-Asian" agenda is the next step for them.

Plus, they have a huge economic advantage due to their successful handling of the covid meme, so it's totally predictable that they would try to use this free money in foreign propaganda.

Plus, they have a huge economic advantage due to their successful handling of the covid meme, so it's totally predictable that they would try to use this free money in foreign propaganda.
By "successful handling" you mean not releasing any information regarding COVID/skewing numbers because they knew it was a hoax anyways.

By "successful handling" you mean not releasing any information regarding COVID/skewing numbers because they knew it was a hoax anyways.
I mean didn't block their entire economy because of a bankrupting liberal system just like in most countries in the west.

I don't know, but two things:
  • Most of the anti-Asian attacks have been committed by niggers, but one or two white guys attacks, and it's suddenly headline news
  • Attacks against Asians truly is discrimination --- unlike Blacks, Asians do not seek out trouble and start fights. Most of the Asians attacked have been minding their own business, unlike niggers

Honestly at this point I don't even think being conquered by an imperialist China would be so bad for us. I'm fed up with Germany cucking everyone in UE as if they won WWII. China would be an honest conqueror at least. And also, fuck germanic Chads, and long live our fellow ricecel brothers. The beta uprising might be in the pavement of Xi Jinping's silk road.

I don't know, but two things:
  • Most of the anti-Asian attacks have been committed by niggers, but one or two white guys attacks, and it's suddenly headline news
  • Attacks against Asians truly is discrimination --- unlike Blacks, Asians do not seek out trouble and start fights. Most of the Asians attacked have been minding their own business, unlike niggers
This Asians are the most friendly people in the world There are very few Asians in American prisons. But guess how many niggers

Honestly at this point I don't even think being conquered by an imperialist China would be so bad for us. I'm fed up with Germany cucking everyone in UE as if they won WWII. China would be an honest conqueror at least. And also, fuck germanic Chads, and long live our fellow ricecel brothers. The beta uprising might be in the pavement of Xi Jinping's silk road.
The Chinese have less freedom than us Americans and that is really saying something in today's climate. I would rather not.

China is probably funding massive astroturfing programs to progressively make western normplebs more empathetic towards the chinese people, which would in the end serve the Chinese governement interests. They maybe got better and more subtle than they used to, using degenerate american private platforms in order to reach a western alienated audience, just like arabian totalitarian regimes are funding mosques and medias that are openly pro islam (Al Jazeera, etc.) in Europe.
1601780149475.jpg

1611226020991.jpg

The Chinese have less freedom than us Americans
You really swallowed the "land of the free pill" ... This shit is a fucking meme tho. An american "citizen" is just as free as any "citizen" regarding its local oligarch.

Liberals like making white people public enemy #1

Jews likely realize everyone and their mother has nigger fatigue at this point and so have moved on to a far easier race to make whites feel sorry for and hate themselves over any alleged mistreatment of them.

Well that and we’re completely infiltrated by Jew controlled communist China at this point.

Just another way to get ethnics, who were perceived as sitting on the fence during BLM protests, firmly entrenched on the side of the left by stroking racial sentiments. I think it’s mostly been effective at getting Asians to care more about racial justice although it is revealing tensions between ethnic groups in cities. The media can make a problem seem prevalent just by covering it a lot. I think it’s also a given that skeptics towards covid-measures will soon be lumped together with racists and all covid skeptics will be labeled anti-Asian.

I have to say it is impressive that the consciousness of an entire nation can be so easily taken over with minimal violence. However the biggest problem I have with blaming this all on a Jewish conspiracy is that Israel is cucked too. How tf did that happen?

You really swallowed the "land of the free pill" ... This shit is a fucking meme tho. An american "citizen" is just as free as any "citizen" regarding its local oligarch.

This is very suspicious... it just came out of the blue, I'm not a conspiracty kind of guy but it's hard not to be suspicious of this sudden campaign.

This is very suspicious... it just came out of the blue, I'm not a conspiracty kind of guy but it's hard not to be suspicious of this sudden campaign.
just like a guy which i quoted, doesn't it feel clear ?
A country which releases virus and fucks whole world and is profiting from it ( it fucks up also US which is honestly based ), and now subverts west to self victimize their own nationa mostly while they will overtake us as global leader ( let's be brutal US is finished, 2020 showed this )

@your personality might say more

Ricecels are finally going to become a protected class. Curries, on the other hand, are still fucked.

Ricecels are finally going to become a protected class. Curries, on the other hand, are still fucked.
like i said many times asians wil become a new WASP's along with jews

A country which releases virus and fucks whole world and is profiting from it ( it fucks up also US which is honestly based ), and now subverts west to self victimize their own nationa mostly while they will overtake us as global leader ( let's be brutal US is finished, 2020 showed this )

Thing is, I'm not american so I can't tell if asians are that hated. But I use the Internet a lot and I've seen few to none testimonies of asians getting trashed for being asian contrary to niggers, whose testimonies appear on the daily. Not saying it doesn't exist, just stating my personal experience.

It just feels weird because there is no "evolution", if you catch my drift. We went from hearing nothing at all about asian hate straight to manifestations and hashtags. Where are the middle steps? where are the asians Luther King to raise a voice? I hope I'm explaining my point.

Dn rd but mogs me

Thing is, I'm not american so I can't tell if asians are that hated. But I use the Internet a lot and I've seen few to none testimonies of asians getting trashed for being asian contrary to niggers, whose testimonies appear on the daily. Not saying it doesn't exist, just stating my personal experience.

It just feels weird because there is no "evolution", if you catch my drift. We went from hearing nothing at all about asian hate straight to manifestations and hashtags. Where are the middle steps? where are the asians Luther King to raise a voice? I hope I'm explaining my point.
most rices from us don't care plus it might be even true at beggining of corona chan, where outbreak was in china but now is everywhere and i honestly feel that it's subverted from ccp, since well...there any mayor right now attacks on asians ?

China Talking about Human rights? haha Now that is pure irony given how they forcefully relocate, kidnap, Rape, and Murdered Uighur Muslims.

China Talking about Human rights? haha Now that is pure irony given how they forcefully relocate, kidnap, Rape, and Murdered Uighur Muslims.
Uighurs aren't humans in the eyes of the CCP

just asian foids. nobody gives a fuck about ricecels

This "Asian Hate' Garbage is a PSYOP. Most of these Chinks never get discriminated like the Niggers do daily.

lmao look at how China treats their own people, how do you think they would treat a bunch of western devils?

lmao look at how China treats their own people, how do you think they would treat a bunch of western devils?
I don't care. As an incel, I'm already 2nd zone citizen. If everyone became 2nd zone citizen under Chinese rule, then it would be a giant step for beta humanity JFL.

How is that any worse than the west indiscriminately bombing sandniggers in the middle east?

White people bad as always that's the goal

Leftists in power don't want Asians siding with Whites in the culture wars, so they're pushing the narrative of Whites against Asians, and ignoring the fact that most of it is Blacks against Asians.

This "Asian Hate' Garbage is a PSYOP. Most of these Chinks never get discriminated like the Niggers do daily.
Niggers don't get discriminated against. JFL @ this fucking cuck.

life fuel for asian cells , suifuel for whitecells

What's there to be confused about? Asians have been in the US longer than many other non black racial minorities have and there have been too many racially motivated attacks on them (and particularly Asian women) for it be ignored any longer. This is just a resumption too of China assuming world power status which coronavirus coincidentally sped up because they got the virus in check faster than western countries did and were able to show the world that they were on top of managing crises.

The US being on the decline has been true for a long time now. It's just more apparent than ever with partisan tensions, immigration control problems and mishandling of the coronavirus pandemic.

What's there to be confused about? Asians have been in the US longer than many other non black racial minorities have and there have been too many racially motivated attacks on them (and particularly Asian women) for it be ignored any longer.
no one cared for them, asians don't have that bad, daily reminder that they always were higher in racial classification than like blue eyed blonde slavs. They jest are lower than anglos, germanics, jews and mog other etnicities. Not to mention to that if you really want to show 'discrimination' against each group, it will apply to any group besides WASP's, and we still don't have anti racial campaings against racism against meds, indians, slavs and honestly natives

It’s just part of the anti white agenda by Jews. They’re using niggers, chinks, towelheads, all of the races the jew is using to kill the white man. Because the white man is the final force stopping full Jewish takeover. Ironically minorities will, if the jew succeeds, be worse off but they won’t understand that because low Iq and victim mentality.

EFFC77BF 65A5 4803 AD62 E5300EAE0D77

no one cared for them, asians don't have that bad, daily reminder that they always were higher in racial classification than like blue eyed blonde slavs. They jest are lower than anglos, germanics, jews and mog other etnicities. Not to mention to that if you really want to show 'discrimination' against each group, it will apply to any group besides WASP's, and we still don't have anti racial campaings against racism against meds, indians, slavs and honestly natives
It took a lot of publicized random, targeted acts of violence toward asians for it to become an issue tbh
By not addressing it or pushing for anti hate crime laws to cut down on this incidents the failures of multiculturalism would become more apparent and as you know western economic "elites" are fully committed to multiculturalism.

The unspoken bit that everybody is supposed to understand, and what all this hysteria implies, is that it’s racist whites hating Asians and committing hate crimes against Asians. They’ve taken that one shooting, that happened to be a white guy killing a bunch of people who happen to be Asian women, and extrapolated it to represent the norm of 100% of crimes against Asians. The “hate crimes” (retarded term, retarded law) committed against Asians are overwhelmingly done by blacks, but the media can’t say that. It would be racist to accuse blacks of racism. So basically what’s happening is that instead of the media straight up refusing to report black hate crimes, they omit the race and the since people are conditioned to think that white supremacy is real and whites are violent against minorities, the conclusion the viewer or reader draws is that the suspects were white. The conditions is that it is always whites vs xyz minority group. So when a headline says something about a victim, and mentions the victims race, one fills in the suspects race with “white”. The Asians are actually protesting against blacks, even if they don’t know it.

it’s all so hilarious. Asian women all love to get fucked by white guys, the hot ones always do, then they complain about Muh white supremacy? Or some shit about noodles being fetishized by whites when THEY are making the mate choice. There is no more logic or consistent thinking anymore. Legit it’s totally gone. It’s just “do whatever makes you feel good, cognitive dissonance is normal, consistent thinking is whiteness, it’s noble to claim to be a victim, etc”. Regarding the last bit, it being noble to be a victim, I wouldn’t be surprised if the main driver behind people longing to be victims and portraying themselves as such is because nobody has a problem with a victim of anything engaging in violence, or being hostile to others, or using some underhanded trick to get ahead. Most people wouldn’t fault the bullied kid from lashing out against his bully. So they claim to be victims to morally and socially justify their general hostility towards groups they perceive as their enemy, usually any strong/successful group that they cannot identify with. I wonder if the left will implode on itself and dissolve if it ever really gains enough power so as to be perceived as strong and successful, even despite the efforts they make to portray themselves as the underserved, righteous victims fighting the big, bad, unjust, powerful system. Maybe a couple more stolen election cycles, maybe some more overt propaganda in schools and public shutting down and shaming of opposition, and the low self esteem leftists will fail to be able to identify with an entity so powerful that it can no longer seriously claim to be the party of the victims, fighting the big bully.

ON THE BRIGHT SIDE, if these Asian protests escalate into violence, burning shit down, killing people, etc, Asian men will gain a reputation for violence and you ricecels will be swimming in pussy.

edit: also, weren’t Asians classified as white a few months ago to shut down any “affirmative action discriminates against Asians” arguments?

Last edited:
How is that any worse than the west indiscriminately bombing sandniggers in the middle east?
It isn't. This bitchass country I live in is just as toxic as the Chinese Society.
I just call hypocrits out as I see them.
Niggers don't get discriminated against. JFL @ this fucking cuck.
Cuck? Nigga I am black myself.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back