Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Whats with the foids' obsession over height???

RandomBroCel

RandomBroCel

Voicecel
★★
I get it from bilogy standpoint they want tall strong men that can dominate them etc. But height seems to play such big role to the point where a low tier normie will be noticed bcs of his height quicker than lets say high tier normie. If you lack in looks you can compensate in height. Even the body type doesnt matter. I see skinny tall cunts without muscle gain foids attention over an average height or a little bit below dude with good frame and muscles. Thats the first thing they notice.

To brag to their friends

more height = more muscle mass to put on

FUUUUUUUUCK I FUCKING HATE THEM AND THEIR FUCKING OBSESSION WITH TALLFAGS AND HATRED FOR MANLETS :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I dont know who is this shit

mogs me

I dont know who the heck he is stop spamming it everywhere you already told the mods. Why dont you spam about 6ft fakecels
mate you saw my proof

mate you saw my proof
Its not a proof. I only use this forum. And check u/PearlyRing etc. who always screenshot my posts. This faggot is not the only one.

I dont know who the heck he is stop spamming it everywhere you already told the mods. Why dont you spam about 6ft fakecels
and i'm also below 5'7" so you still mog me

Its not a proof. I only use this forum. And check u/PearlyRing etc. who always screenshot my posts. This faggot is not the only one.
you saw the other screenshots, you know what i mean

Height makes you stand out irl

Foids love tall guys to dominate their fragile femininity.

It is masculine. Just how there are certaib features in females that make the female feminine or more feminine e g. Wide hips.

I

Flexing and bragging ofcourse. Do you really think a woman would love you till death because of your height? If so, a retard detected.

Flexing and bragging ofcourse. Do you really think a woman would love you till death because of your height? If so, a retard detected.
IM not talking about loving to deaht im talking about their obsession wiht this physcal ttrait

Height = status

They look better, its the male handsome trait, tall, long limbs, long hands, tall and broad shoulders. I have seen parents glow with happiness because their sons are tall, its the most important trait. My mom was always disappointed because her sons are short and was envious of her sisters whos sons were taller and daughters were prettier.

Good looks are the biggest achievement.

just wear stilts bro

Bones are good predictor of proper development and height is not easily inherited.

A bunch of subconscious reasons that women probably aren't even aware of themselves tbh.
which mean jack shit now, there was a tall ok looking chad that left his gf and kids when a shooter started shooting people. he ran away like a pusi
he failed the shit test from life
yet he proposed to his gf and she still accepted
foids are just dumb

One of the reasons probably is that they think tall guys have a longer dicks.