Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What’s with the abnormally high lurkers on the site?

TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Big Papí
★★★★★
My guess is that after the recent shootings both being young men that would probably fit the definition of incels(not saying incel communities had anything to do with it) a lot more people are probably watching us including federales and shit. That or a software glitch
3846FCDF 9CCE 4677 8AD0 F895D0CF5327

They're bots used to DDOS the site by flooding the severs with traffic. Why do you think the site just randomly goes down every so often?

potential new customers:feelsokman:

Bots like others have said, and also soy redditors looking for the inkwell boogeyman.

That's what typically happens during 3PM to 6PM at fridays and saturdays (GMT+3)

Probably because of the Texas shooting. It will probably die down in a few days.

Mods can u tell the admins to create backup for incels is

Nice we are moving up in readers.. last time it was at 2,042 or 2,100 or 2,200 range if I remember.

Mods can u tell the admins to create backup for incels is
@Infinity is apparently backing up every post from the site but he may also be a glow nigger so idk

Greycel question : whats glow niqqer

It’s 2,000 cia and fbi niggers, looking for people they can groom so they can get their school shooter prevention program bonuses.

They're coming to see my excellent pontifications on the nature of reality. Zombots wanna be educated.