Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What's with normies and tattoos?

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
Yesterday, I went to the bank and noticed that even the people who work there had tattoos. A few years back those people would never have been hired. Now it's probable that you won't be hired anywhere if you're not a tattoed freak who thinks it's cool to desecrate his body with ink. There used to be a time when only gang members and inmates had tattoos, but now even beta cucks and beckys have them. Foids are dying their hair blue, red and whatnot, they look like clowns. Normies have so many tattoos that they look like a walking comic book instead of people.

Tatoos are cool

Soyboy

Who's that? wtf. Look at that frame, height and receding hairline. It's 100% over for him.
I mog him, but he tatoomogs me, must be drowned in pusi :<

Just another trend tbh. Just like some of the haircuts.

Guys see the tattoo halo on a chad and think if they get tattoos they'll become chad.

Women get them to signal that they are 'impulsive' for chad dick.

/thread tbh ngl

I will tattoo my arms with cute pepes, gonna get my first once i get my surgery and will share pic here.

Tattoos in general are low IQ. I don't know why so many people get them done.

Full arm sleeves in particular look dreadful. When I think of them, I realise how much I like the sight of my bare arms.

Unless its a family members name or something I think its just degenerate. Also you're telling me you know for sure that you'll still like it in 40 years? Side note, other 'trendy' stuff like dying your hair always makes me chuckle BC you know they're going to be half bald when they're old from all the bleach.

They look cool and alpha

lol at caring about tattoos tbh

This thread is always posted and it is the same answer, they want to seem cool and edgy, feel special like they are thinking for themselves but still do so where they get validated by others. Brainwashed into their own cool counter culture but still in a controlled safe environment, never go overboard but degenerating your skin will get you the attentioun you wanted.
Just another trend

Fucking cartoon people!

Look up the history of tattoos in America!

(Hint: they've been jude)

Lol shut up, boomer

People with tattoos are gay retards.

Imagine having tattoos as a sub8

I have a tattoo. It’s on my rib cage, I would never get a tattoo somewhere that it can be seen easily. I used to feel the same way about tattoos but idk, who gives a fuck anymore. I like the one I have. What’s the point in caring.

Thats giga lifefuel for me, i want these retarded rules destroyed
le has tatoo so no job for u
le has long hair need to cut it cause youre a man :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:
motherfuckers

When I went to the pharmacy, the girl behind the window had red hair and tattoos. I was not amused.

Like this
binx.jpg

They don't have a personality and follow the trends like the sheep they are.

Tathoos lost their meaning coz now it is sign of comformity instead of rebeliosness.
And beards too.

Who gives a fuck if they have a tatto you fucking boomer

Tattoos are fucking ugly

Yesterday, I went to the bank and noticed that even the people who work there had tattoos. A few years back those people would never have been hired. Now it's probable that you won't be hired anywhere if you're not a tattoed freak who thinks it's cool to desecrate his body with ink. There used to be a time when only gang members and inmates had tattoos, but now even beta cucks and beckys have them. Foids are dying their hair blue, red and whatnot, they look like clowns. Normies have so many tattoos that they look like a walking comic book instead of people.
I think they're rediculous too.

Whats especially disturbing about tattoos is more and more I am seeing them on medical personel ie people who are supposed to be intelligent enough to know better.

Tattoos are for lowlifes and niggers no exceptions.