Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Whats with girls and ruining their looks?

TheJester

TheJester

King of Jestermaxxed
★★
Some girls really hate being good looking so they destroy their body with tattooes, piercings and scars.

Or whatever the fuck this is?

Found her on E Date Discord, shes mental. Looks like a Cow, no idea why they do this shit.

Some girls really hate being good looking so they destroy their body with tattooes, piercings and scars.

Or whatever the fuck this is?View attachment 1281552
Found her on E Date Discord, shes mental. Looks like a Cow, no idea why they do this shit.
That's just what happens to a bitch when she downloads discord

sadomasochism complex?

I must piss on their pretty faces

Slap her till she has a stroke is law

That's just what happens to a bitch when she downloads discord
Its getting worse, honestly I dont eveb take it seriously anymore. On Tinder and Bumble theres just Chad only, literally the baseline guy is a high status 8/10.

Now I know where all the losers are - and mentally insane bitches as well as the whores that want to promote their OF.

We have femboys, Truecels, Fat Slops and Landwhales youve never seen and then these Gymcels like this shit seems to be the baseline in 2024. EVERYONES a looksmaxx tryhard - I mean even myself. Its all just pointless.

...I am so fucking DONE with this shit.

Volcel if you wouldn’t

It has to be an ego thing. They know that no matter how bad they look some cuck will find it attractive. The foid could be dipped in acid and still have more SMV than the whole forum combined.

tons of celebs have done it too, since they can have as much plastic surgery as they want

foids are grotesque and disgusting whores, and they exult in their own ugliness like a pig in mud

tons of celebs have done it too, since they can have as much plastic surgery as they want

foids are grotesque and disgusting whores, and they exult in their own ugliness like a pig in mud

Usually happens after they get molested that's also why rappers tattoo their faces.

It has to be an ego thing. They know that no matter how bad they look some cuck will find it attractive.
This. I've talked with crazy girls who do this looks self-sabotage. It's like a test to see how far they can go, and of course they can do anything and still have simps.

I think some of them go for this "alt-look" so they can ignite their egos since there are A LOT of simps who whant these kind of girls. Tattos or not, pierce or not, id rape her.

just hurt them with a dagger.

It has to be an ego thing. They know that no matter how bad they look some cuck will find it attractive. The foid could be dipped in acid and still have more SMV than the whole forum combined.