Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What's with femoids and ripped jeans?

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
Every time I go outside I see quite a few femoids wearing ripped jeans. Is it a rape fantasy? do they fantasize that Chad will come and will force himself on them? some questions. I'll never understand the femoid mind.

It’s a sign of them trying to act independent.

NPCs always follow the current trend, doesn't matter what it is.

Never understood why anyone would wear ripped clothing. Makes you look trashy and retarded.

Ripped jeans has been around since the early 90s, get with the time. It's just a fashion, they want to show that they are an independent edgy bad girl. Even better is those foids with round glasses, looks ridicilous.

I always thought it was because it looked kind of gritty and for some reason they want to look gritty.

I have a pair of tattered jeans around the knees and groin. I might maxx with it this summer. :feelshaha:

It's for the scent of yeast infections and farts to escape covertly as they use their holes for Chad. Can't have 7ft- 9ft tall Chad smelling farts and vaginal yeast infections once he takes off those panties.

It's for the scent of yeast infections and farts to escape covertly as they use their holes for Chad. Can't have 7ft- 9ft tall Chad smelling farts and vaginal yeast infections once he takes off those panties.
That may just be the highest IQ post I’ve seen.

It's popular and they do whatever is popular for social status.

They like to show off skin to Chads and to flirt with people to try to get free stuff, like drinks and such. They use the excuse of "these were the only jeans in the store" when they could go to the mens section, and get the same exact pair that isn't ripped.

Every time I go outside I see quite a few femoids wearing ripped jeans. Is it a rape fantasy? do they fantasize that Chad will come and will force himself on them? some questions. I'll never understand the femoid mind.

its called a t t e n t i o n

Retarded trend tbh. Something in beetwen showing off skin, and fantasies of getting these jeans ripped of them, by :chad: no one else.
It's even worse when I see incels-in-denial wearing them, acting like they're some fashion bois :feelskek::feelskek::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

Do people pay attention to the jeans they buy? I always (always being 2 years ago) buy whatever fits, they all look the same.

them trying to act independent.
Independent to girls means show as much skin as possible, men have discipline and dress appropriately while girls try to show as much skin as possible without being actually naked.

thats just what everyone else is doing so they wear ripped jeans

Independent to girls means show as much skin as possible, men have discipline and dress appropriately while girls try to show as much skin as possible without being actually naked.

Yet foods claim men and women are the exact same people

Don't get why anyone would wear ripped clothing tbh. Looks terrible.

I noticed recently a massive trend for not generally ripped jeans but specifically trousers with holes in the knees. Makes me think they are trying to advertise that they don't mind being on their knees tbh.

Yet foods claim men and women are the exact same people
Btw as a great example look up Award shows on google the men are all buttoned up, with semi loose pants showing no skin but there hands and face and the women wear next to nothing, some even wear completely see-through dresses; just because we can dress how we want doesn´t mean we should, men have discipline!