Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's with all the nazi references on this forum? It's cringe and pathetic.

• Thread starter Deleted member 39864
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 39864

Self-banned
-
It's everywhere.

You see subtle signals in user avis or titles, and these users just try to act like subtle users, absolute cringe.

Makes you seem like a pathetic fucking fed.

Screenshot 13

Oh, its just a GrAYnigger

Yo @Sneir this dude picking on you

It's everywhere.

You see subtle signals in user avis or titles, and these users just try to act like subtle users, absolute cringe.

It’s shit baiting for the lulz. I’m a kike and I have a symbol in my avi (idek it was a white nationalist symbol before, but I just left it for the lulz).

In reality nazi ideology was way above the skin color but a lot of people are so fkn low iq they still doesnt understand this fact.

People that use nazi slang are cringy too.

It's everywhere.

Using Nazi symbols is a way some patheticels cope to feel a little less emasculated.

The only ideology i like and follow is the blackpill ideology,everything else is pointless garbage.