Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What’s with all the gore posts lately ?

T

Twinkcel

Commander
★★★★
My natural reaction is to look away immediately I don’t understand why would anyone look for and enjoy watching those things.

People trying to make us look bad after the report

Gore is based

It's a small number of people, and it's usually marked as NSFW... :feelsjuice:

Simply ignore it if you wouldn't like to view that type of content. :feelswhere:

How is it based like what do you enjoy in it ?
It’s real life. Everybody tries to paint a pretty picture of our world. But the fact of the matter is there’s blood everywhere. And sperm.

The message of gore is life is full of injustices. At any given moment, you can die for no good reason. In fact, we are all dying. Every life comes with a death sentence that we are all approaching.

Because of this, all earthly pleasure is fleeting. All your suffering, all the degeneracy you see normies indulging in, it’s just grasping for the wind.

It’s real life. Everybody tries to paint a pretty picture of our world. But the fact of the matter is there’s blood everywhere. And sperm.

The message of gore is life is full of injustices. At any given moment, you can die for no good reason. In fact, we are all dying. Every life comes with a death sentence that we are all approaching.

Because of this, all earthly pleasure is fleeting. All your suffering, all the degeneracy you see normies indulging in, it’s just grasping for the wind.
That confused me even more. Are you saying you don’t find pleasure in watching gore you just do it to remind yourself what real life is ? “Like we need a reminder”

My natural reaction is to look away immediately
that's cause you're a a fakecel larper whose been sheltere and cuddled growin up,i seen some really bloody shit irl growing up,there's nothing wrong with watching gore. goremaxxing is actually a trucel trait.

ofcourse you are a twinkscel.

i seen some really bloody shit irl growing up,there's nothing wrong with watching gore. goremaxxing is actually a trucel trait.
Same. Gore is an interesting cope tbh. It shows you the fucked-up side of humanity, and it teaches you to avoid accidents and thugs as well. The fact that you could end up on a gore site to be laughed at when you die on cam is kinda terrifying.

Simply ignore it if you wouldn't like to view that type of content.
I instantly click on nsfw because I wanna see tits. fuck you gorefaggots

that's cause you're a a fakecel larper whose been sheltere and cuddled growin up,i seen some really bloody shit irl growing up,there's nothing wrong with watching gore. goremaxxing is actually a trucel trait.
Literally monkeys killing and eating eachother. Fuckin niggers man. Quarantine them on Africa, let them evolve another 1.5 million years. Then we’ll check in on em

gore has taught me human anatomy a lot