Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What's with all the Anti Anime going on here as of late?

• Thread starter Deleted member 14805
  • Start date
Anime is something for losers. So it should be no wonder that so many of us Subhumans like it that much.

His jawline looks strong. Do you have any more pictures of him so I can judge? From that photo he looks like a Chad but maybe it’s a flattering photo.
He has posted other pics but I don't have them. Chad is 8/10, he's not that good looking.

Do you have any more pictures of him so I can judge
snapchat-1083546855-jpg.2887
snapchat-1464197173-jpg.2500

Over for weebcels

Yes you fucking low T faggot its annoying seeing this shit spammed everywhere. There already exists several places to post all your make believe loli shit why come ruin this place. If that shit keeps spreading incels.is is going to become the next 4chan full of normie anime shit.

Yes you fucking low T faggot its annoying seeing this shit spammed everywhere. There already exists several places to post all your make believe loli shit why come ruin this place. If that shit keeps spreading incels.is is going to become the next 4chan full of normie anime shit.
:soy:me hate animu fuk u loli faggots:soy:

Meme888

Anime is gay. DBZ is exception because all hoodniggas like myself like it

Last edited:
So I noticed there seems to be alot of anti anime posts and topics from various users here. Does it bother you guys that much that we enjoy anime? Anime,Manga,Waifus and Hentai are some copes we weebcels use to help us through our shitty lives and some of you want that taken from us or to remove our love for this media from our profiles and sigs all together. Would you like it if we wanted you guys to get rid of your ways of coping? I'm sure you wouldn't, so why do that to us? You guys can ALWAYS add us to your ignore list if you're that bothered by us.

Anyway I said what needed to be said, I hope you guys can have a good explanation as to why some of you hate us and our love of the media.

Its because a lot of their posting is becoming like this:

1525077871211.png

Basically guys larping as anime girls, seems like some faggotry psyop to me, so I'm glad they are getting flack. Nobody really hates anime or people that like it, I watch anime. I think most people just hate the kind of weird and obnoxious posting that is done by a lot of weebcels, often by spamming images of their female avatar with various reactions etc, as though they are that person, it feels weird, they should be banned.

We need to stop this. Weebs are one of the most persecuted groups on the planet.