Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's up with virtue signalling "good people" who "helping others" as an excuse to be an aggressive asshole?

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Of course this falls on women, mostly.

Or maybe it's just such an effective tactic to virgue signal while being a huge fucking cunt so now everyone is doing it.

It's so fucking annoying if men do it. "I represent the oppressed so I can do whatever I want". No, fuck you. You represent no one. You deserve a fucking beating.

Yet we Don’t just represent the oppressed, we ARE oppressed and yet we’re still hated.

Yet we Don’t just represent the oppressed, we ARE oppressed and yet we’re still hated.

I've noticed that. Men who are actually homeless and need serious help, like a fucking cell phone and a place to sleep just get shit on by society.

Trying to speak for people or cater to people who are below you in the retarded oppression scale from cultural marxists is always counterproductive. I just stay silent in college, etc, and call those morons out on their bullshit on the internet.

Moralfags like to assert themselves over others to feel superior.

They usually always have something to hide

Because despite men being oppressed, it’s the holes who think they’re oppressed. And of course the matriarchy believes them.
In the end the true enablers are blue pilled men, they are what let this go on and in fact support it.

They think that they are some sort of hero’s when they truly are just embarrassing and humiliating themselves.

It's so fucking annoying if men do it. "I represent the oppressed so I can do whatever I want". No, fuck you. You represent no one. You deserve a fucking beating.

Beat down all cucks soy boys numales white knights and male femishits. High IQ

The trend is to consider women completely lifted of the responsibility if explaining their political movement to men. Many foods take this to the extreme by behaving like garbage human beings/assholes to any non-open allies.

Don't mind them, theyre just mean sometimes, mind your own shit.

Truth bless ya.

The majority of females virtue signal and it gets to my head.