Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

whats up with this "waiting moderator approval" shit to post?

jerkjocky

jerkjocky

mentally chad
★★★
is this forum for cuckolds and soy faggots or something? how come half the time I try and write a comment its always "waiting for moderator approval"? jfl at this cucked forum dude.

If you don't like it perhaps you should leave
Worry about the prospect of spending the rest of your life alone than getting your low IQ posts approved

I dunno, never happened to me. Maybe because youre still gray and you have some limitations until you escape the greyceldom? Or mods dont trust you.

Cause the FBI is reading your post right now and they're outside your door (don't worry they just wanna talk and they have donuts and coffee)

Probably because the amount of shit posts in ID

This forum is more soy days after days who know the nex new rules are gonna be brutal this place is gonna be reddit tier soon:feelsaww:.

That happened to me sometimes when I posted messages right after I created a new account on forums that used XenForo. Because you're very new and you just verified (or not even that) your account the forum may think you're a bot or a troll so your first message has to be "approved" but IRL nothing happens and it stays in the limbo. After a few hours or on the next day you will be able to post normally. It has never happened to me in an old account with several messages.

It’s only for gray niggers like you

If you use certain terms they hold your post back. Like for example the name of a certain former twink mod on this board :feelsLSD:

Certain phrases like “nigger” “go ER” “knajjd” or “misogynist” will trigger it sometimes and a mod just has to approve it to make sure it isn’t spam

1. You're greynigger
2. This site has indeed become reddit 2.0