Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Whats up with the guys who are in the subreddit "incels without hate"

P

Parrtlord

Swallowed into the Abyss
-
It feels like these losers are trying to prove something to an audience that JUST DOESN'T CARE.. It seems like Inceltears are bashing them more than US. Which proves that any effort to break the narrative that we are all misogynistic terrorist is futile.. I am pretty sure alot of us here goes against the narrative...

But we don't bother to fight the collectivism of female logic..
If one incel does X, then all incels do X. :soy::bluepill:

It's pointless. We just go about are day posting are regular experiences and thoughts following the rules here; without giving a single fuck what bluepilled cucks think of us.

One positive thing about them is I guess the rule of "no hate post" is a good defense against LARPERS, sense they can't infiltrate and make us look more bad than we already are.. That is the only positive thing I could think about that subreddit.

What do you guys think about this?

Literal spineless faggots who suck dicks to the society that hates their very being simply for being not up to their standards.

Literal spineless faggots who suck dicks to the society that hates their very being simply for being not up to their standards.
Based interpretation :feelzez:

Yep, they just seem to be trying to prove a point that will fall on deaf ears. There will always be ignorant cucks who lump us all together as basement dwelling, frothing-at-the-mouth misogynists, no matter how much evidence there is to the contrary.

Incels that consume too much soy

Incels w/o hate are low IQ incels with out a spine or a pair of balls basically.

Real incels got bull sized balls of steel.

Last edited:
@Parrtlord mogs you in his betaness tbh
@Blacktarpill do u agree with this? I always thought Blacktarpill was the most beta here but now he has competition

mentally ill cucks just like the rest of reddit

Im not sure tbh, lets ask this to @Parrtlord
I am typing this at work now. There is no competiton. Most of the 'betas' here are at least blackpilled and know the diffrence between fantasy and reality..

I am just honest with you guys and myself. All because I am physically submissive doesnt mean I wouldnt enjoy getting a garden hose and shoot water at foids.

There soyboy central

Most incels only hate themselves for not being enough.

Cucks and women are the ones opressing us from expressing our frustration

It's mainly an attempt to stay on Reddit, because so many people need that shitty site for some reason.

If they ever get popular enough, Reddit will quarantine them just like everything else.

JFL @ that sub, im always filled with hate

a lot of LARPing goes on in that sub

they are weak they try to find a middle ground, well news flash THERE IS NO FUCKING MIDDLE GROUND IF YOU ARE NOT ON THE CUCKS SIDE THEY WILL KILL YOU AND LIKEWISE IF YOU ARE NOT WITH US WE WILL KILL YOU SPINELESS WEAKLINGS

Bro I’m new to this forum, I don’t use subreddit, until a month ago I thought I was the only incel, in fact I never heard the term before. But how can you not have hate for the bullshit we have to endure? Being treated like shit your whole life just because of how you look. What is inceltears?

They're fucking cowards. Do those fucking morons think normies care about whether they're violent or not? If you're an incel you're going to be hated no matter what. Dont forget that before incels blew up these same normies were talking mad shit towards foreveralone men.

How can one be an incel without hate? (Whoa, CuckTears lurkers, hear me out before you compose your edgy thread) You’re at the bottom of the barrel and there’s no reset button, if you didn’t hate your circumstances or the process of life, something’s off.

@Parrtlord we are in the femdomcel group chat with @Blacktarpill

They are seeking bluepill advice and still in denial.

Basically it's Foreveralone.

They probably think people will change their views on incels if they appear to be "non hateful", but normalfags will always hate on virgins and losers so they just become pariah both among incels and normals

r/IncelsWithoutBalls

What is inceltears?
They're despicable roasties and faggot incels in denial that take pleasure in watching us suffer and do everything that is in their power to fuck up the lives of lonely depressed men on the internet even further that are for some reason allowed to have a subreddit called "inceltears" devoted to this purpose

Last edited:
I’ve always disliked incels who are super anti violent ( normiecels ). They are literally the definition of pure soy. I mean society treats them like shit and they don’t mind that they just let normies, chads, and the Stacey’s do this to them. Literally negative IQ. These are usually the same kind of people who see someone fucking there wife and they would go up to them while they are fucking and say “are you guys having fun!” To much of a fucking soy cuck normie with no balls to do anything. I could rant all day about these kind of incels. I call them neuteredcels ( incels with no balls )

They probably think people will change their views on incels if they appear to be "non hateful", but normalfags will always hate on virgins and losers so they just become pariah both among incels and normals

My goal in life is to become a contemplative wizard and retreat from society forever
The hermitpill basically

that JUST DOESN'T CARE
This. Incels' reputation was already ruined for the start because in the eyes of society, ugly low status men don't get to stand up and complain as if they were some protect marxist minority or something. Add the attacks and we're done for.

There's 0 reason to cater to cucks and foids. We must spread our movement doing exactly the opposite, calling them out on their bullshit.

Not having hate is low T