Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Whats up with the guys who are in the subreddit "incels without hate"

Not having hate is low T

They're despicable roasties and faggot incels in denial that take pleasure in watching us suffer and do everything that is in their power to fuck up the lives of lonely depressed men on the internet even further that are for some reason allowed to have a subreddit called "inceltears" devoted to this purpose
That’s some fuct up Shit. I looked it up, yea incels in denial projecting is all. Screw those assholes!!

I've been abused,made fun of and ultimately ostracized by society because of factors I cannot control,b-but don't worry society,I'm not mad about it,p-please don't get angry with me,I just want to vent a little bit that's all,I'll be a good little cuck and suffer in silence. :)

Virtue signalcels that think pandering to feminist will increase their chances of ascending

They are incels that are bluepilled and think that saying “I’m not like the others” is going to make foids suddenly not be repulsed by there face.

I’m a AAWALT type and anyone who knows me well or sees me post a lot will get what I mean.

Even on incelswithouthate cucktears is chimping out. Can't they see you can't win with these people?

Tbh this forum is inhospitable to most incels who don't want to groupthink and repeat slogans.

They're too strait jacketed but as of late they're fighting back albeit meekly though.
Even on incelswithouthate cucktears is chimping out. Can't they see you can't win with these people?

Precisely.
Tbh this forum is inhospitable to most incels who don't want to groupthink and repeat slogans.

You got to have balls & brains to survive here. Survival of the fittest.