Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL What's up with niggers thinking they are GL

This low IQ 40+ year old 5'9 245lbs homeless blackcel truly believes that he is not sub5. When the truth is, he is easily a 2.7/10. If he you have the patience to watch this video and skim through a few of his other videos, he is fuckin delusional on another level.

In this video, he aggressively initiates a conversation with a foid cashier clerk at a gas station, aggressively continues the conversation with her, and because of that, he deludes himself into thinking that he is not sub5. Which is ridiculous. Having worked with customers before, a lot of the time you don't wanna converse with anyone and hate it when the customers come in and wanna chat with you. She was just being nice.

In a couple of his other videos, he mentions how her boyfriend is outside of that 7/11 throughout her entire shift basically being a guard for her. And this kelcat guy calls him a simp. But this kelcat guy doesn't realize, the reason why he is out there protecting her, is because of guys like you aggressively hitting on her and starting unwanted conversations.

This guy's nose is super massively wide. Lips are gigantic. Eyes are iddy biddy and small. Has white hair all over his beard. Is very overweight being 5'9 at 240+lbs. His hairline has receded all the way back (which you can see in the beginning of the video, he tries very hard to keep his cap on while taking off his sweater).

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kv0ei6V6j9k

mogs me, if he's a 2.7 then my smv is in the negatives.

this also
21D27B4C 38FD 43D2 BAE1 82DA89B60F9E
. black men are slaying high quality white pussy daily

Black people have good smv thanks to jew media. I don't understand why delusional niggers think they are actually good looking. Black people are the second ugliest race on earth after aboriginals. Bloated lips, disgusting prognathic monkey mouths, bug eyes, shit skin, repulsive kinky negro hair. The BBC is a Jewish myth, a pure cope for blackcels.

Other ethnics were never enslaved in history, have contributed more to civilization than the entire Africa put together for the past 1000 years. Smh at niggers thinking they would have any value if it were not for Jewish propoganda.
Cope. Whites were enslaved by the superior Muslim Arabs. Even African Muslims kept white Christian slave girls.

Imagine being some brown, subhuman Muslim coming home to a nice, tight, blonde white teenage newly purchased slave girl who can't say no:feelsohh::feelsohh:

They're confusing Tyrone smv with black smv

I

It’s Tuareg not Tuerag. Also read the paper The Tuareg Genepool- Linking between the subsaharan and eurasian
Eurasian does not mean white.:feelswhat:

Cope. Whites were enslaved by the superior Muslim Arabs. Even African Muslims kept white Christian slave girls.

Imagine being some brown, subhuman Muslim coming home to a nice, tight, blonde white teenage newly purchased slave girl who can't say no:feelsohh::feelsohh:
Based Berbers.:feelzez: This is why people like this now exist in Algeria

Berber6
Amazighloli
Berber
Amazigh5

u guys are so obsessed with blacks

When I was an adolescent, I always believed Whites and East Asians were more desirable.

cope. berber people look like that because of french and Portuguese ancestry. french colonized algeria and coomed the shit out of local pussy ..

check this link.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/23andme/comments/kfakom/born_in_algeria_from_parents_whom_families_claim/

You're the one coping. It is a historical FACT that algerians kidnapped blonde icelandic pussy.

Fyi that pic doesn't prove anything. Most Berbers dont know what they are anyways.

"From bases on the Barbary coast, North Africa, the Barbary pirates raided ships traveling through the Mediterranean and along the northern and western coasts of Africa, plundering their cargo and enslaving the people they captured. From at least 1500, the pirates also conducted raids along seaside towns of Italy, France, Spain, Portugal, England, the Netherlands and as far away as Iceland, capturing men, women and children."

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Cope, blacks have similar smv to whites. How you personally feel about them as a race or what they've contributed to society is 100% irrelevant to how females view them sexually.

Cope, blacks have similar smv to whites. How you personally feel about them as a race or what they've contributed to society is 100% irrelevant to how females view them sexually.
The hard data as well as my 15 years of anecdotal observation goes against what you just said.

All things equal, as ugly as we east asian men are, we are slightly above black men anywhere. The Anglo west, western europe, eastern europe.
Nowadays, obviously white Anglo guilt and jewish bulwarking (they are using you guys as a outer perimeter defensive wall and pretend to care about you, white Anglos do this as well both liberal, moderate, or conservative) gives you black men a massive boost.

Last edited:
Black people have good smv thanks to jew media. I don't understand why delusional niggers think they are actually good looking. Black people are the second ugliest race on earth after aboriginals. Bloated lips, disgusting prognathic monkey mouths, bug eyes, shit skin, repulsive kinky negro hair. The BBC is a Jewish myth, a pure cope for blackcels.

Other ethnics were never enslaved in history, have contributed more to civilization than the entire Africa put together for the past 1000 years. Smh at niggers thinking they would have any value if it were not for Jewish propoganda.
Idk

Yet you still believe in fake Jesuit controlled history/timelines and (((darwinian evolutionary theory)))...

banned

niggers are ugly and look like chimps