Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL What's up with niggers thinking they are GL

AverageBloke

AverageBloke

Banned
-
Black people have good smv thanks to jew media. I don't understand why delusional niggers think they are actually good looking. Black people are the second ugliest race on earth after aboriginals. Bloated lips, disgusting prognathic monkey mouths, bug eyes, shit skin, repulsive kinky negro hair. The BBC is a Jewish myth, a pure cope for blackcels.

Other ethnics were never enslaved in history, have contributed more to civilization than the entire Africa put together for the past 1000 years. Smh at niggers thinking they would have any value if it were not for Jewish propoganda.

Black people have good smv thanks to jew media. I don't understand why delusional niggers think they are actually good looking. Black people are the second ugliest race on earth after aboriginals. Bloated lips, disgusting prognathic monkey mouths, bug eyes, shit skin, repulsive kinky negro hair. The BBC is a Jewish myth, a pure cope for blackcels.

Other ethnics were never enslaved in history, have contributed more to civilization than the entire Africa put together for the past 1000 years. Smh at niggers thinking they would have any value if it were not for Jewish propoganda.
:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

OP, you have to ask yourself this:
how many times has this been posted already?

What does this prove? That black men just pump and dump whores more often other ethnicities and can't get women to commit?
That they get more sex than every other race and that tyrones aren't inflating this number

That they get more sex than every other race and that tyrones aren't inflating this number
I just checked the source of that chart. It was self reported lol

Moreover you don't need stats and graphs to see my point. Just look at black faces and negro features. Does this look attractive?

Images 5

Moreover you don't need stats and graphs to see my point. Just look at black faces and negro features. Does this look attractive?

View attachment 609454
And how you want to extract this kind of information if not by a self-report method?

Foids do think it does, otherwise blacks wouldn't get more laid than other races

And how you want to extract this kind of information if not by a self-report method?
this kind of information is inaccurate by the nature of self-reporting so can't be relied on.
i do know niggers like to have gangbangs consisting of one foid and three or more male niggers, perhaps this inflates the numbers as well?

And how you want to extract this kind of information if not by a self reporting method?

Foids do think it does, otherwise blacks wouldn't get more laid than other races
Most people just like to lie about their lay count retard and it's all Jewish propoganda.

this kind of information is inaccurate by the nature of self-reporting so can't be relied on.
Is there a more reliable way to get this kind of information? If not, then on what should we base our views?

Is there a more reliable way to get this kind of information? If not, then on what should we base our views?
rather than blindly accepting self-reporting we have to use real stats like tinder matches

Inceldom discussion at its peak

rather than blindly accepting self-reporting we have to use real stats like tinder matches
But tinder isn't a good representation of the dating scenario IRL, since there is 1 foid for every 4 men and they reject >90% of men, which does not happen IRL.

It just works to show how foids would act if there was a surplus of men and they could reject them much more conveniently

@Pillow City Rev why did the Archon create niggers

@Pillow City Rev why did the Archon create niggers
To create more suffering for everyone so we taste better to consume or something like that.

But tinder isn't a good representation of the dating scenario IRL, since there is 1 foid for every 4 men and they reject >90% of men, which does not happen IRL
neither is self-reporting

niggers like to brag about shit they didn't do, just listen to rap music about killing cops, having money, and banging foids left and right

plus like i said, due to overly high-t that leads to bisexuality they are happy to share a single foid, one in each hole
niggers are homophobic due to projection, they rape more in prison as well justifying it with "it's not gay if he's sucking my dick," etc.
therefore they are less likely to be disgusted by the idea of sloppy seconds and gangbangs where the male count exceeds the female count

they also don't have that much money, so they get a single whore at a discount rate and gangbang her, increasing each of their "sexual partner count," which other races don't do
there's also probably whores that exclusively fuck niggers due to fetish and have extremely high body counts
one especially promiscuous sheboon or coal burner can increase many nigger body counts without leading to the conclusion that niggers have higher smvs than whites, which is what you are taking from that graph.

Because black foids have high test so they just fuck on impulse, not really considering the future or anything just do it at the club when drunk or whatever.

Yes niggers don't even look human which is the reason why their SMV is so high. Women want to fuck animals more than people.

they wuz kangz tho

Holy shit is there a source for this? It completely demolishes the "blacks can be incel" myth

View attachment 609454

Sitting down eating diced watermelon at work when i saw a sexy nigger foid walk by with a filthy spic :reeeeee:

Cope, tyrone is slaying while you're posting on an incel forum

Whatever they're doing its working. :feelsYall:

This low IQ 40+ year old 5'9 245lbs homeless blackcel truly believes that he is not sub5. When the truth is, he is easily a 2.7/10. If he you have the patience to watch this video and skim through a few of his other videos, he is fuckin delusional on another level.

In this video, he aggressively initiates a conversation with a foid cashier clerk at a gas station, aggressively continues the conversation with her, and because of that, he deludes himself into thinking that he is not sub5. Which is ridiculous. Having worked with customers before, a lot of the time you don't wanna converse with anyone and hate it when the customers come in and wanna chat with you. She was just being nice.

In a couple of his other videos, he mentions how her boyfriend is outside of that 7/11 throughout her entire shift basically being a guard for her. And this kelcat guy calls him a simp. But this kelcat guy doesn't realize, the reason why he is out there protecting her, is because of guys like you aggressively hitting on her and starting unwanted conversations.

This guy's nose is super massively wide. Lips are gigantic. Eyes are iddy biddy and small. Has white hair all over his beard. Is very overweight being 5'9 at 240+lbs. His hairline has receded all the way back (which you can see in the beginning of the video, he tries very hard to keep his cap on while taking off his sweater).

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kv0ei6V6j9k

Last edited:
This low IQ 40+ year old 5'9 245lbs homeless blackcel truly believes that he is not sub5. When the truth is, he is easily a 2.7/10. If he you have the patience to watch this video and skim through a few of his other videos, he is fuckin delusional on another level.

In this video, he aggressively initiates a conversation with a foid cashier clerk at a gas station, aggressively continues the conversation with her, and because of that, he deludes himself into thinking that he is not sub5. Which is ridiculous. Having worked with customers before, a lot of the time you don't wanna converse with anyone and hate it when the customers come in and wanna chat with you. She was just being nice.

In a couple of his other videos, he mentions how her boyfriend is outside of that 7/11 throughout her entire shift basically being a guard for her. And this kelcat guy calls him a simp. But this kelcat guy doesn't realize, the reason why he is out there protecting her, is because of guys like you aggressively hitting on her and starting unwanted conversations.

This guy's nose is super massively wide. Lips are gigantic. Eyes are iddy biddy and small. Has white hair all over his beard. Is very overweight being 5'9 at 240+lbs. His hairline has receded all the way back (which you can see in the beginning of the video, he tries very hard to keep his cap on while taking off his sweater).

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kv0ei6V6j9k

If he’s homeless then how the fuck does he weigh 245lbs?

When I found out people didn’t feel bad because they didn’t think like me and hate themselves because they don’t fit my beauty standards, I started crying

The only thing blacks have contributed is art and music other than that. Nothing much besides bitching about how they were slaves and they are still slaves. Tbh they could make their race based if it was one of their own to destroy the world :feelsokman: black people listening I want you to literally destroy the planet. Any race capabile of doing so can have my chimy changes in grishas basement:feelsokman: whites. You can destroy the world too. Literally ANY NATION THAT ISNT PUSSY JUST FUCKING RELEASE ANOTHER VIRUS CURRIES USE YOUR POOPOO POWERS TO MAKE A ANTIBIOTIC RESISTANT VIRUS. I BEG JUST ONE MORE SHIT TO DESTROY IT ALL

Yes niggers don't even look human which is the reason why their SMV is so high. Women want to fuck animals more than people.
:yes::yes: Based and animalpilled

Sitting down eating diced watermelon at work when i saw a sexy nigger foid walk by with a filthy spic :reeeeee:
Were there any jiggaboos in the vicinity? They HATE Mexicans and probably chimp out if they saw one with a black foid.

Indeed: I hate flat noses, the fact that their lips stick further than anything else (side profile), weak ass bow-ridge, skin color alone isn't a big deal, it's more about the bone structure.

:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:

aboriginal women look better than sheboons

Indeed: I hate flat noses, the fact that their lips stick further than anything else (side profile), weak ass bow-ridge, skin color alone isn't a big deal, it's more about the bone structure.
I would argue bone structure is MORE important than skin color. Compare this albino Negro to this black-skinned Yemeni. The Yemeni girl looks far more normal and human. The Albino Negro still has a weird alien skull, ape-like nose, and protruding jaw

Albinoniganddarkyemen

:feelshaha:
Niggers are always inferior

You're genuinley retarded if you think that.

Compare black woman VS aboriginal woman

thkvrc43fsd21.jpg
image-20160531-7713-l9hbov.jpg
this black women you showed has a significant amount of white dna in her. Her nose is a clear giveway. Non mixed sheboons look ugly as hell compared to aboriginal women.

They're similiar in height to whites(and height>face unless your 8/10+),
and they make up for often bad facial features with good forward growth and a general masculine appearance.
They're biggest problem is actually that they're low income earners, if they made as much as whites they'd prob have even higher smv than all non chad whites

this black women you showed has a significant amount of white dna in her.
No she doesn't retard:feelsugh: That's a Tuerag, they are not mixed with whites. They are native to Sahara desert area.
Her nose is a clear giveway. Non mixed sheboons look ugly as hell compared to aboriginal women.
Nah, even non mixed blacks women mog abo women

this black women you showed has a significant amount of white dna in her. Her nose is a clear giveway. Non mixed sheboons look ugly as hell compared to aboriginal women.
just because she's good looking doesn't mean she has white dna

I
No she doesn't retard:feelsugh: That's a Tuerag, they are not mixed with whites. They are native to Sahara desert area.

Nah, even non mixed blacks women mog abo women
It’s Tuareg not Tuerag. Also read the paper The Tuareg Genepool- Linking between the subsaharan and eurasian