Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL What's Up with Breedercels?

N

NormiesRretarded

Banned
-
I never understood why normies have a strong urge to procreate, I've never felt that even before even back in my more blue pilled days. I've always been a very focused dedicating my life to my self and my own pleasure and entertainment. Having children and a family never sounded fun to me if I had to give up all that. From looking at normies, especially working class prole cucks, it looks like I'm doding a bullet. Their lives look like pure shit. Why would I want to spend the rest of my live operating a forklift in a warehouse for 60 hours a week (especially working Saturdays), just to have a subsistence life with a used up roastie that will get fat or become bored with me? I just don't feel the urge to sacrifice myself for anyone for some reason. Maybe normies are more narcissistic and have pride in themselves, so they want to replicate their own egos?

OTOH, knocking up a bunch of stacies before leaving them would feel cool.

Last edited:
I never understood why normies have a strong urge to procreate, I've never felt that even before even back in my more blue pilled days. I've always been a very focused dedicating my life to my self and my own pleasure and entertainment. Having children and a family never sounded fun to me if I had to give up all that. From looking at normies, especially working class prole cucks, it looks like I'm doding a bullet. Their lives look like pure shit. Why would I want to spend the rest of my live operating a forklift in a warehouse for 60 hours a week (especially working Saturdays), just to have a subsistence life with a used up roastie that will get fat or become bored with me? I just don't feel the urge to sacrifice myself for anyone for some reason. Maybe normies are more narcissistic and have pride in themselves, so they want to replicate their own egos?
I want to fuck a clean tight pussy that is 100% STD free and has a nice glide to it

I want to fuck a clean tight pussy that is 100% STD free and has a nice glide to it
only billionaires can do it on a private islands.

I wanted to titfuck my 5th grade teacher

Because it is our biological imperative to maintain the species

OTOH, knocking up a bunch of stacies before leaving them would feel cool.
I'm very happy I found out about the antinatalism philosophical outlook on life. I really wish for human extension to come sooner rather than later eventually I will get my wish long after I die.

I think when you've been successful and romantically it triggers something in the brain of normies that overrides the logic to not wanting kids, also many kids were just to keep the foid happy when she gets baby fever in the moment, if the man says no then he will most likely lose access to her pussy.

I think when you've been successful and romantically it triggers something in the brain of normies that overrides the logic to not wanting kids, also many kids
A sex haver will always want to have kids because of positive reinforcement.

I'm very happy I found out about the antinatalism philosophical outlook on life. I really wish for human extension to come sooner rather than later eventually I will get my wish long after I die.
It will never come.