Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel What's up guys

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Fakecel if Ur able to have a good day.

Jk xD. Mine was just above average. Also had arguement with a foid on the street on me way to school and got called a lout

thread is gay

I wish him and @RegisterUserName weren't fucking banned. Will they be unbanned in the future you think?
No idea, what did they even get banned for? I’m too much of a newfag to remember

No idea, what did they even get banned for? I’m too much of a newfag to remember
BrettyBoy mainly for postmaxxing. RegisteeUsername I don't remember but probably for postmaxxing too but I dunno

BrettyBoy mainly for postmaxxing. RegisteeUsername I don't remember but probably for postmaxxing too but I dunno
Fuck, they should be unbanned in my humble opinion.

Fuck, they should be unbanned in my humble opinion.
It's not an opinion. Them 2 and fincel where the main ppl I noticed n stuff when I b greycel/nothadaccountyet

It's not an opinion. Them 2 and fincel where the main ppl I noticed n stuff when I b greycel/nothadaccountyet
You, Finncel, Colvin and a few others were the ones I noticed before I joined.

You, Finncel, Colvin and a few others were the ones I noticed before I joined.
I was nervous as fuck pussy when I was a greycel. I would high effort max and make posts with 4 paragraphs and sometimes make massive threads then delete them cuz too scared of what people will think. Also took 10 hours for me to make replies to ppl for same reason

I was nervous as fuck pussy when I was a greycel. I would high effort max and make posts with 4 paragraphs and sometimes make massive threads then delete them cuz too scared of what people will think. Also took 10 hours for me to make replies to ppl for same reason
Brutal shynesspill. I wanted a strong first post to set myself up for future posting which worked but I got a 20% warning for baiting on my first day lol

Brutal shynesspill. I wanted a strong first post to set myself up for future posting which worked but I got a 20% warning for baiting on my first day lol
What u do that was bait?

Oh yeh I got verbal warning on first day for having Patrick batemen Avi which was considered chad worship or somethn

the venga bus is coming
and everybody's jumping
NY to San Francisco

What u do that was bait?

Oh yeh I got verbal warning on first day for having Patrick batemen Avi which was considered chad worship or somethn
Can’t remember now, I didn’t think it was bait though really. Nearly threw me off making threads altogether though but I just learned not to “bait” again. I think I called for violence or something and it was classed as baiting, idk. It was a strong post though ngl.

Can’t remember now, I didn’t think it was bait though really. Nearly threw me off making threads altogether though but I just learned not to “bait” again. I think I called for violence or something and it was classed as baiting, idk. It was a strong post though ngl.
I'm going er