Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel What's up guys

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
There's a quote from the show The X-Files that comes to mind: "Life is like a box of chocolates: A cheap, thoughtless, perfunctory gift that nobody ever asks for. Unreturnable because all you get back is another box of chocolates. So you're stuck with this undefinable whipped mint crap that you mindlessly wolf down when there's nothing else left to eat. Sure, once in a while there's a peanut butter cup or an English toffee. But they're gone too fast and the taste is fleeting. So, you end up with nothing but broken bits filled with hardened jelly and teeth-shattering nuts. And if you're desperate enough to eat those, all you've got left is an empty box filled with useless brown paper wrappers. "
Holly shit good quote

I'm glad the youtube I grew up were mostly just regular folks who jus upload random shit or wanted to entertain/ make people laugh for fun and not SMASH THAT LIKE BUTTON CAN WE GET 1000LIKES BY TONIGHT TURN ON NOTIFICATIONS IPHONE 11 GIVEAWAY LEAVE A LIKE N COMMENT LOVE U GUYS!!!!
YOOOOOO SMASH THAT REPLY BUTTON. CAN THIS THREAD GET 100 REPLIES????? 100 REPLIES AND I MAKE A PART 2!!!!!!
:feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek:

Yeah, it sums things up well. How are you? I noticed you changed your avatar.
bored af. I'm doing that ting where I just scroll through every social media without even looking at anything cuz everything b so boring. I have yt video ideas of my own but don't make them cuz I'm the CEO of procastinating. Changed Avi cuz this one gives better halo effect.

I smashed it, that means i'm higher iq than Joelossus

bored af. I'm doing that ting where I just scroll through every social media without even looking at anything cuz everything b so boring. I have yt video ideas of my own but don't make them cuz I'm the CEO of procastinating. Changed Avi cuz this one gives better halo effect.

Gotcha. I don't really use any social media myself, except for maybe this, I guess. Sorry you're bored, man.

YOOOOOO SMASH AGAIN

I fapped for 4 hours today and 7 hours yesterday :feelshmm:

So this is postmaxxing at its finest.

Cope, Joelossus iq mogs you, to uranus and back.
What the fuck are you talking about muthafuker? Joelossus is a low iq retard, while i'm an intellectual, genius. Jfl, if you genuinely think, that this moron is smarter than me.

Lifefuel thread

Bruh. I played fifa aswell. What formation and tactics u use? I've been playing shit recently and can't find tactics or formation that suits me ngl
Fifa 19 Pro clubs

Im gonna smash

That like button

yang gang 2020

The whole world mogs me to death.

THIS.
yang gang 2020
Trump
Whats up me
WTF
Im gonna smash

That like button
Thanks
didn ered
WTF
Yeah, but his iq isn't as high as mine.

Cope, Joelossus iq mogs you, to uranus and back.
I disagree
Gotcha. I don't really use any social media myself, except for maybe this, I guess. Sorry you're bored, man.
Man
Yes

Let me share with you life of Becky

• Wakes up beside her Chad boyfriend and gives him a blowjob
  • Goes to the kitchen and makes breakfast (pancakes, maple syrup and whipped cream on top) for him
  • Chad comes in the kitchen, she gives him another blowjob and he cums on her face
  • As Chad goes to off work in his expensive car she kisses him goodbye
  • Calls her beta orbiter who was across the street with a telescope and a box of donuts spying on her
  • Simp comes running and takes her shopping
  • On the way to the mall she talks about how all men are dogs and rapists and each of them should be castrated and put behind bars to rot. Simp gladly agrees
  • Spends $1200 on shoes and make up and clothes. Simp happily pays for it
  • Orders the most expensive dish in the restaurant, simp pays for it too
  • He takes her back home, says goodbye and asks her to call him
  • She doesn't returns the gesture and tells him to fuck off
  • Calls all her friends and they talk about the dick size of their Chad boyfriends
  • Becky brags that she gave her boyfriend unreciprocated oral sex for 5 hours straight
  • Get bored and logs on to Reddit
  • Writes a post on IT saying "I actually think chubby men with recessed chins are hot. I would totally date them if they had a nice personality"
  • Gets bored and opens Tinder
  • She had got 300 profile likes last night
  • Swipes left on all men shorter than 6'4. Swipes right on men with blue eyes, 6'5 height and perfect jawline.
  • Gets 7 chat notifications right after she finished swiping
  • All the gigachads she swiped right were desperately waiting to fuck her
  • She gives them a time and place for a gangbang
  • Opens Twitch where she is a cam girl
  • Shows her boobs and ass while playing a stupid game
  • Gets bored, opens Patreon and sells nudes and feet pics to horny old men and earns $2000
  • Open Instagram where she got 10000 likes on her bikini selfie
  • Ignores all comments and DM's and waits for her boyfriend to come home from work
  • Chad comes home and starts watching TV
  • Becky takes off his shoes and begs for a crumb of dick
  • He shoves his dick inside her mouth while he relaxes on the couch
  • After he finishes Becky sits beside him and strokes his hair
  • TV news says "Feminist protest against wage gap by demonstrating outside White House"
  • Becky becomes furious and says "These bitter feminist sluts. I'm not like them babe. I am a men's right activist."
  • Chad becomes happy and kisses her goodnight
  • After he is asleep Becky goes to the hotel where she had called her Tinder matches
  • They have a gangbang all night, she orgasms multiple times after being passed around, triple penetrated and creampied
  • Comes back home at 5 AM and falls asleep in the arms of her boyfriend

Nice postmaxing thread :feelsokman:

Let me share with you life of Becky

• Wakes up beside her Chad boyfriend and gives him a blowjob
  • Goes to the kitchen and makes breakfast (pancakes, maple syrup and whipped cream on top) for him
  • Chad comes in the kitchen, she gives him another blowjob and he cums on her face
  • As Chad goes to off work in his expensive car she kisses him goodbye
  • Calls her beta orbiter who was across the street with a telescope and a box of donuts spying on her
  • Simp comes running and takes her shopping
  • On the way to the mall she talks about how all men are dogs and rapists and each of them should be castrated and put behind bars to rot. Simp gladly agrees
  • Spends $1200 on shoes and make up and clothes. Simp happily pays for it
  • Orders the most expensive dish in the restaurant, simp pays for it too
  • He takes her back home, says goodbye and asks her to call him
  • She doesn't returns the gesture and tells him to fuck off
  • Calls all her friends and they talk about the dick size of their Chad boyfriends
  • Becky brags that she gave her boyfriend unreciprocated oral sex for 5 hours straight
  • Get bored and logs on to Reddit
  • Writes a post on IT saying "I actually think chubby men with recessed chins are hot. I would totally date them if they had a nice personality"
  • Gets bored and opens Tinder
  • She had got 300 profile likes last night
  • Swipes left on all men shorter than 6'4. Swipes right on men with blue eyes, 6'5 height and perfect jawline.
  • Gets 7 chat notifications right after she finished swiping
  • All the gigachads she swiped right were desperately waiting to fuck her
  • She gives them a time and place for a gangbang
  • Opens Twitch where she is a cam girl
  • Shows her boobs and ass while playing a stupid game
  • Gets bored, opens Patreon and sells nudes and feet pics to horny old men and earns $2000
  • Open Instagram where she got 10000 likes on her bikini selfie
  • Ignores all comments and DM's and waits for her boyfriend to come home from work
  • Chad comes home and starts watching TV
  • Becky takes off his shoes and begs for a crumb of dick
  • He shoves his dick inside her mouth while he relaxes on the couch
  • After he finishes Becky sits beside him and strokes his hair
  • TV news says "Feminist protest against wage gap by demonstrating outside White House"
  • Becky becomes furious and says "These bitter feminist sluts. I'm not like them babe. I am a men's right activist."
  • Chad becomes happy and kisses her goodnight
  • After he is asleep Becky goes to the hotel where she had called her Tinder matches
  • They have a gangbang all night, she orgasms multiple times after being passed around, triple penetrated and creampied
  • Comes back home at 5 AM and falls asleep in the arms of her boyfriend
Brutal

who's gonna get #100?

Downloadfile 3

Cool thread, bro. I iq mog, Joelossus.

Almost there bro 99th reply