Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel What's up guys

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
YOOOOOO SMASH THAT REPLY BUTTON. CAN THIS THREAD GET 100 REPLIES????? 100 REPLIES AND I MAKE A PART 2!!!!!!

I want to die

Could one kill himself with only a napkin and a needle?

Many many men

BE SURE TO WATCH UNTIL THE END TO TAKE PART IN MY IPHONE 15 GIVEAWAY!!!

why did you change your avi? I want to see that russian doing breakdance power move on poop

BE SURE TO WATCH UNTIL THE END TO TAKE PART IN MY IPHONE 15 GIVEAWAY!!!
IMG 20200201 235125
IMG 20200201 235143
IMG 20200201 235206

Based.
why did you change your avi? I want to see that russian doing breakdance power move on poop
Ok galleos alt

SMASH THAT LIKE BUTTON

I LDAR & played fifa ngl. I can’t really move that well cause I’m injured.
Bruh. I played fifa aswell. What formation and tactics u use? I've been playing shit recently and can't find tactics or formation that suits me ngl

Remember to smash that gas pedal so we can try to get more than ten pedestrians!
(in Alek Minassian Simulator)

Remember to smash that gas pedal so we can try to get more than ten pedestrians!
(in Alek Minassian Simulator)
I met Alek Minassian at a charity do once. He was surprisingly down to earth, and VERY funny.

Thanks for the replies, everyone.

wow are you really the ceo of fastbanana?

less talking, more raiding!

It's getting late

I’ll try not to but no promises.

Life sucks man

There's a quote from the show The X-Files that comes to mind: "Life is like a box of chocolates: A cheap, thoughtless, perfunctory gift that nobody ever asks for. Unreturnable because all you get back is another box of chocolates. So you're stuck with this undefinable whipped mint crap that you mindlessly wolf down when there's nothing else left to eat. Sure, once in a while there's a peanut butter cup or an English toffee. But they're gone too fast and the taste is fleeting. So, you end up with nothing but broken bits filled with hardened jelly and teeth-shattering nuts. And if you're desperate enough to eat those, all you've got left is an empty box filled with useless brown paper wrappers. "

There's a quote from the show The X-Files that comes to mind: "Life is like a box of chocolates: A cheap, thoughtless, perfunctory gift that nobody ever asks for. Unreturnable because all you get back is another box of chocolates. So you're stuck with this undefinable whipped mint crap that you mindlessly wolf down when there's nothing else left to eat. Sure, once in a while there's a peanut butter cup or an English toffee. But they're gone too fast and the taste is fleeting. So, you end up with nothing but broken bits filled with hardened jelly and teeth-shattering nuts. And if you're desperate enough to eat those, all you've got left is an empty box filled with useless brown paper wrappers. "
Sums life up pretty well I’d say, thanks for providing this quote.