Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What’s the worst type of -cel?

Title

• Total voters
IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Banned
-
Title

IMO it must be jaw-/chincel. Nobody takes a man who has recessed lower third seriously. It does not only ruin your dating possibility but your entire life in general is fucked

manlet. you can fix almost everything on this list with steroids/surgery

I am 5'11 and I am still fucked because of my dogshit jawline, my eye deformity (yes it's a medical deformity I was born with), and a skin condition I was also born with and that's untreatable, and autism.

Face > height in most circumstances. NT isn't too important in my opinion unless you are a super autist who literally can't speak like me.

Last edited:
Norwoodcel is the only correct answer

Manletcel because height = everything

Im 6’0 yet still incel because my entire lower third is shit
none of these things you put on the list is the worst. babyface is the worst. i look 10+ years younger than my real age, this is a death sentence in every aspect of life

I voted manletcel but I think people underestimate eyecels. One of the first things you see on a person

i look 10+ years younger than my real age, this is a death sentence in every aspect of life
That’s just because your features/bones are ugly. If you’re attractive people will admire you for looking younger because it signals good genes and life quality

If you’re attractive people will admire you for looking younger
you are thinking of "looking younger" as in something like a 40 year old chad who looks 25 or 30. im 26 and look 15-16. impossible to be attractive when you look like a 15 year old boy, women my age see me as a child

Norwoodcel is the only correct answer
One thing most people do not realize about male pattern baldness is that it's psychological torture. Every day seeing your hair fall, your hairline recedes ever so slightly, the thousands of dollars you spend on medications, and the doctors' visits, It rapes your confidence and self-esteem. If you are a manlet you accept your short height at some point but hair. You look at your old pictures and the only thing you wish for is to have your hair back

Last edited:
Autismcel. Numerous studies have shown that having autism is an absolute death sentence in every facet of one's social life.

Being a severe manlet is the worst. But statistically being 5'4-5'8 and NT is better than being more than very mildly autistic. For the few exceptions such as moneymaxxed autists or autists that met a non-NT foid who didnt figure out that it can do better, there are countless autists who spend their entire life never having sex, commit suicide, etc.