Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's the worst that could happen if I posted a pic of mine in here that's not on any other socials?

ars

ars

nearcel, high maintenancecel, badluckcel, ethnicel
I had this situation twice today where I either wanted to post a pic of mine that was related to a thread or wanted to post some online interaction with my discord name where you can see my pfp (very small, I suppose ungooglable) but I don't know if it's a good idea. Apparently, there's quite some people who're convinced just being on this forum should cost you your job (see IT thread) so I'm scared to do it

FYI, the worst thing I said in this forum was call people of my own race (afghans) subhumans? Or was that somewhere else? well I'd say it sooner or later
nothing violent

Definitely don't do it, there's very few photos a seriously dedicated doxxer wouldn't be able to use to find your identity, and considering the nature of this forum, it's a safe bet that it's frequented by multiple people, both members and lurkers, who would love to do just that to someone.

If an employer associates you with incels.is, they probably won't look a ton into your post history, but also look at the site itself and how people online react to incel. There might be a brief scan on your online profile to see if you like, say slurs or advocate crimes.

nothing
just do it GrAY

Definitely don't do it, there's very few photos a seriously dedicated doxxer wouldn't be able to use to find your identity, and considering the nature of this forum, it's a safe bet that it's frequented by multiple people, both members and lurkers, who would love to do just that to someone.
interesting
can you elaborate on how they would manage to do it?

Nobody cares

If you live in Afghanistan, it won't matter but if in USA or Europe. It would matter

interesting
can you elaborate on how they would manage to do it?
Well, I'm not into doxxing, so I'm not too intimate with the techniques those people use:feelshaha:, but some things that have been done are quite crazy. If your username here has any obvious link to another that posted similar stuff to what you're saying here somewhere, that will be found sooner or later by people trying to find your identity, any photo of yours can be searched on the internet and there are already some services online where it specifically looks for similar faces on social sites and so on, if there's a photo of you where you censor your face but your environment can be seen, they can try to find where you live by finding that place on Google Maps, which a surprising amount of people are scarily good at, and so on.

If your username here has any obvious link to another that posted similar stuff to what you're saying here somewhere, that will be found sooner or later by people trying to find your identity
you mean by googling the exact phrases I use if I'm the type of guy who uses very specific wording on some things?

wtf@all the techniques

well
time to maybe change some stuff about this profile

you mean by googling the exact phrases I use if I'm the type of guy who uses very specific wording on some things?
Yeah, I'm pretty sure that could be used. Not necessarily the same phrases, but looking at other sites like this to find posts similar to what you make or searching for your username and similar ones, or as you touched on, if you use some rare words, searching for those words to see who else is using them.

wtf@all the techniques

well
time to maybe change some stuff about this profile
:yes::yes:

Nothing. I've had some of my selfies leaked here and IT. Nothing happened

Everyone knows I'm an incel who actively posts here and the only reprimanding I received was being called an "ass" in surreptitious ways.
interesting
wouldn't want to deal with that and be remotely associated with the most extreme stuff that's posted on the board

I had this situation twice today where I either wanted to post a pic of mine that was related to a thread or wanted to post some online interaction with my discord name where you can see my pfp (very small, I suppose ungooglable) but I don't know if it's a good idea. Apparently, there's quite some people who're convinced just being on this forum should cost you your job (see IT thread) so I'm scared to do it

FYI, the worst thing I said in this forum was call people of my own race (afghans) subhumans? Or was that somewhere else? well I'd say it sooner or later
nothing violent
Wouldn't do it tbh.

Not if you have plans for a decent career

You'll get banned since its against the rules

Why did you want to post your pic? Do you want to get rated or what.

@ars This is the only post you should be paying attention to.

don't do it
some people are just brutal for no reason and will absolutely try to doxx you
you can't anyway since it's against the rules

You'll get banned since its against the rules
oh you're right damn
I thought it was only if I wanted to ask for a rating
Why did you want to post your pic? Do you want to get rated or what.
there was this thread of the guy who accidentally called his foid coworker and I wanted to show an uglyish pic of myself where I had a retarded grin and was high holding a vaporizer which I accidentally sent to a random foid from my school a couple of years ago

oh you're right damn
I thought it was only if I wanted to ask for a rating

there was this thread of the guy who accidentally called his foid coworker and I wanted to show an uglyish pic of myself where I had a retarded grin and was high holding a vaporizer which I accidentally sent to a random foid from my school a couple of years ago
Send it to me in PM, you can trust me.

Attachments

• chrome_2024-01-09_22-51-52.png
    chrome_2024-01-09_22-51-52.png
    4.4 KB · Views: 8
I'd rather trust a greycel than a guy with 10000+ posts on here tbh :lul:

I think it's unlikely anything particularly bad would come of it, but I don't see any point in doing it.

Generally a bad idea. Block it out just Incase edit a black line over it then screenshot that just in case and delete all EXIF data (easy to do) if you are so compelled to upload one that way you're 100% safe crop the image save a copy of that if parts need removal of anything is personal a screenshot I'd cut even the time out. I've only uploaded two photos ever and I made sure nothing was discernable about them in the slightest.

Nothing. I've had some of my selfies leaked here and IT. Nothing happened
True but u live in China however if u don’t have public social media ur face getting leaked here won’t cause irl issues tbh