Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's the worst that a foid did to you?

M

MediumDiploma

Philosopher /Supervising Supervisor of Burger King
What's the worst that a foid did to you? Tell us your story, but not too long.

Ye, I've had a fair share of women disrespecting me. I wanna hear from other people what they've been through, and have a discussion on the topic.

Foid classmate slapping me in the face as part of their stupid game while I was minding my business

Ignored me
ye sometimes ignoring is the worst. Brief interaction and then full-out ghosting and ignoring. These foids treat us like an afterthought.

Ye, I've had a fair share of women disrespecting me. I wanna hear from other people what they've been through, and have a discussion on the topic.
Ok, then. Nothing serious happened.
My mother wrongly accused me of being instrumental in my fathers death.
Other foids where just making disgusted faces when they saw me or spread nasty rumours about me.

Steal money when i was like 12

Decades of being passive aggressive and ignoring me throughout my education, the worst direct thing was being spit at/on.

During school times i was literally blackmailed to spread lies against me if i don’t do her homework.

The worst experiences I have had with foids are when foids grabbed my moobs to torture me.

When I was in 8th grade, I had a crush on a classmate of mine named Stephanie. Stephanie was a gorgeous blond girl. One time my school had a fire drill. When the fire drill ended and everyone was walking back towards the school, Stephanie and about 5 or 6 other girls were walking about 20 feet behind me. I felt someone grab my butt. I instantly looked behind me to see who grabbed my butt, and I saw Stephanie running back to the other group of girls. It was Stephanie who grabbed my butt. The girls did a lot of giggling at that. Then everyone in my next class was talking about it, which was monstrously cruel and humiliating to me because it was all predicated on grabbing my butt as the grossest thing imaginable. Apparently, Stephanie grabbed my butt because grabbing my butt was considered by the girls as the grossest thing that someone could do. Normally when I feel very physically attracted to a girl, I like the girl to touch me. But Stephanie (and the other girls who laughed about it) offended me very badly that day because she just grabbed my butt as a joke to do the grossest thing imaginable. I hate Stephanie and the other toilets. This was about a quarter of a century ago, and I still get mad just thinking about it. I should have went back and grabbed Stephanie's butt in retaliation.

I've been walking down the streets minding my own business before and had groups of girls catcall me and talk about how hot I am as a joke. I hate the toilets that do that too.

There is another bad thing that three foids (indirectly) did to me in 8th grade. I had a friend named Steve who played on the basketball team for a different middle school than the middle school I went to at the time. One time Steve's Middle School was playing my middle school in basketball. I was not at the game. Let's say my name is Tim Smith. Steve asked three girls on the basketball team for my Middle School "Do you know Tim Smith?" The three toilets laughed at my friend Steve for asking if they knew me. I was so low status for being physically unattractive that the toilets would laugh at anyone who asked about me because asking about me is associating oneself with me. The toilets laughed at Steve for asking about me even though Steve was just trying to be friendly to the toilets.

Using the previous year's yearbook, Steve pointed out to me who the three toilets were who laughed at him. I knew one of the three toilets, named Jenny, especially well, and I had many classes with Jenny both in Middle School and High School. I also went to Church and my Church's Youth Group with Jenny. About ten years after Jenny laughed at my friend Steve, I was working as a cashier at a grocery store, and the toilet Jenny came through my checkout line. I'm sure Jenny knew that I am Tim Smith, as we both knew each other well. When Jenny was going through my check out lane, Jenny asked me if I am Tim Smith, even though she knew darn well that I am. I even was wearing a nametag that had my first name on it. I believe that Jenny felt guilty for laughing at someone who asked about me, so Jenny wanted to "make up for it" by asking about me in return. If Jenny wants to make up for laughing at my friend for asking her about me, Jenny can make up for it by sucking my dick....and sucking my friend Steve's dick too.

Bump

This topic is worthy of more replies (and more intellectually engaging replies) than it got.

No idea I haven't interacted with a female in years

either when I asked out a girl through text or when I tried to snapchat a girl or when I asked out a black girl in front of her friends. I think texting was worse because the whole school knew about it.

What's the worst that a foid did to you? Tell us your story, but not too long.
Forced me to wear a dress, mocked me throughout highschool till I dropped out. Many, many things.

A LTB came up to me in class (I always sat at the back to avoid talking to the normies) and asked me out, I just sat there staring and all her friends laughed. Turns out it was a dare and everyone saw me getting played for their amusement

Just by existing

Convinced me that she was in love with me, and breadcrumbed me for almost 3 years, and finally ignoring me until I took the hint she didn't even want to be "just friends " with me.

To be honest, it still haunts me, and I still think of that time I actually felt loved, even though it was fake and mostly my own fantasy.

During school times i was literally blackmailed to spread lies against me if i don’t do her homework.
Same!
I am enraged that toilets are masters of extortion and yet, they are not held accountable for their crimes.
Soyceity treats that as if they were coying or just "expressing themselves".
Fucking piece of shit soyceity.