Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's the worst level of depression you've sunken to so far ?

Hikikomori

Hikikomori

Schizophrenia & OCD
-
For me it was a period of 6 years inside my room. I was too fucked in the head to leave my bedroom. I payed no attention to my hygiene. I was hooked on opioid painkillers and drinking whenever I could afford to. I was self harming and wished I was dead everyday for 6 years nonstop.

What's the worst level of depression you've ever sunken to ?

The one I'm in right now

Hard to tell tbh everything from the past feels like a blur aside from a few specific events

CURRENT age.

just a little after puberty

How did u survive

Around the spring of 2018 when I started to get some semblance of the blackpill, and realized that as an ugly male, my fate is set in stone that I will be FUCKED.

I pretty much never left my room for like 3 years. Thought of suicide daily.

The worst I ever had it was going 4 years without a job, no college, zero friends and suicidal thoughts. After I started college and got my shit together I felt better. I still experience bad depression just not as bad as then. That was 7 years ago.

For me it was a period of 6 years inside my room. I was too fucked in the head to leave my bedroom. I payed no attention to my hygiene. I was hooked on opioid painkillers and drinking whenever I could afford to. I was self harming and wished I was dead everyday for 6 years nonstop.

are you doing better now?i hope you are man.
The one I'm in right now

Between 14 to 17-18 tbh im doing better now

When I was 17 knowing that I would have a long miserable life, 13 years later still living it

I was in a period of LDAR, it was like 2 months straight and I suddenly just got a really sunken feeling. I had no thoughts, i could tell it wasn't physical at all. I legit had to kneel down on the floor and gather my thoughts

When I was 15/16. I had suicidal thoughts at all times, stayed in bed whenever I could, stopped going to school for a short while, I had no friends.
Not much improved since that time, I still have no friends and stay inside most of the time but at least I'm no longer suicidal.

for last 2 years. OP how did you get out of that?

Probably last year. It was so bad that I have absolutely no memories of the autumn months just a few text messages and pictures as proof that they happened.

Did you fall out of that? You describe my past 10 years and that is the worst i've sunken.