Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming What’s the worst game you ever played in your life?

cripplecel

cripplecel

Luminary
★★★★★
Worst game I ever played was probably ark survival evolved.

League of legends

It's not THAT bad but its pretty fucking shit for how popular it is IMO

League of legends

It's not THAT bad but its pretty fucking shit for how popular it is IMO
I fucking hate most of those popular games like LoL, valorant, cs2, rocket league, overwatch, etc.

I fucking hate most of those popular games like LoL, valorant, cs2, rocket league, overwatch, etc.
Yeah I understand that sentiment, I usually hate what is popular because popular = normies

I don't mind those other games you mentioned though, valorant and CS2 seems alright but seems like alot of normie cringe comes from valorant.

Rocket League just seems high skill ceiling

But league is fucking awful for how popular it is, leagues just the gaming case of just be first theory and it would be nowhere near as popular if it were to release in the current day.

Probably some mobile game

Mafia 2 remaster because I couldn’t progress after the prison

rocket league

im way too retarded to play that

Maybe Encased. I was looking forward to it for a long while too. Just a generic by the numbers piece of dog shite, also really woke too despite being made in eastern Europe. Don't think I even made it 5 hours.

I played way too many bad games to pick a single one, the worst game I have played recently was 1080 snowboarding.

I cant wrap my head around how fortnite is popular and i never will.

0/10 game imo

0/10 game imo
Normies love it, it does so many collabs with pop culture.

Peter Griffin in fortnite funny XD :soy:

Danganronpa Another Episode.

I had to physically coerce myself into finishing it because I don’t half-ass playthroughs.

I wouldn’t touch it again even with a gun pointed at my head.

Easily Robotics;Notes DaSH. What a god-awful visual novel that was. I remember being so hyped to play it due to the Steins;Gate cameos but then it turns out to be some kind of bargain-bin Robotics;Notes fanfiction - I could find higher quality on AO3!

Danganronpa Another Episode.

I had to physically coerce myself into finishing it because I don’t half-ass playthroughs.

I wouldn’t touch it again even with a gun pointed at my head.

That would be my close second actually. I thought the gameplay was okay but man they really fucked up the story on this one. I don't think I liked a single character interaction or plot point in that game.

Spyro Dawn of the dragon, no fucking clue what to do near the end.

0/10 game imo
Looks boring

. I don't think I liked a single character interaction or plot point in that game.
Pretty sure the target demographic is 12-16 year olds.
I think what really separates it from the rest of the series is having a foid main cast and juvenile humor, I was cringing the entire time playing it and I haven’t started DR3 yet.

Pretty sure the target demographic is 12-16 year olds.
I think what really separates it from the rest of the series is having a foid main cast and juvenile humor, I was cringing the entire time playing it and I haven’t started DR3 yet.
DRV3 is a lot better than Another Episode. It's comparable to Danganronpa 2 in quality although DR2 is still my favorite.
V3 also has a female protagonist but she's a lot more tolerable than Another Episode.
V3 has some of the most interesting cases in the series so far imo, you have a lot to look forward to. Don't watch the anime btw it sucks.

Real life

No refunds
No quick saves
Unbalanced af
Only one chance