Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What's the worst facial trait you can have?

• Thread starter Deleted member 16809
  • Start date

Worst facial trait

• bug eyes with upper eyelid exposure

Votes: 8 13.1%
  • acne prone skin

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • recessed chin

Votes: 34 55.7%
  • nw3 hairline

Votes: 6 9.8%
  • recessed maxilla (underbite)

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • eternal visible bags under eyes

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • other

Votes: 6 9.8%

• Total voters
Deleted member 16809

Deleted member 16809

unphotogenic subhuman with aspie stare
-
Personally, I think bug eyes with upper eyelid exposure, it almost universally looks shit regardless of your age and other facial features (look at Rami Malek) and its impossible fix your eye area.

Personally, I think bug eyes with upper eyelid exposure, it almost universally looks shit regardless of your age and other facial features (look at Rami Malek).
This. Eyearea is very important

Recessed chin for sure.

If you don't think it's recessed chin, look at my avi tbh.

Balding is pretty brutal tbh

Recessed chin is probably the worst. I've never seen a Chad/model/slayer with a recessed chin.

Recessed maxilla/bug eyes is probably a close second.

Definitely bug eyes with upper eyelid exposure. That feature alone is the main reason why I'm incel. If I had hooded hunter eyes, I'd be high tier normie or Chadlite.

recessed chin/no jaw/balding

recessed chin

Bad nose. That should be a poll option.

Are visible eye bags a bad thing?

i think having your eyes too close to each other is worse than a recessed chin tbh
they literally look like these motherfuckers
174aa401b29d30fc2474e5bb7fe64d4eimage333x500
Terra Formars 2
Large thumbnail

recessed chin of course.not even a question

recessed chin, bug eyes a close second

Dark circles and some moles.

Are visible eye bags a bad thing?
I've actually seen tinder bios where foids said they wanted white guys that look like they don't sleep. So ig not always.

Big jumpy odd proportioned nose

Extremely dry skin and my facial hair comes in like a homeless person

NW3 subhuman here. I thank Mahakala every day for at least not having a recessed chin.

Bug eyes probabaly.. recessed chin and Norwood 3 are also terrible things to have but at least they’re correctable.

Where's the nose option

recessed chin by far

there are good looking men with weak lower jaws

there are zero good looking men with bad eyes

Recessed chin with bugs eyes a close second.

Nose/jaw
a weak jaw represents a weak and inferior male while a big nose represents a disgusting being which lowers empathy

Uneven eyes and sleepy eye

Recessed chin without a good jaw you are not even a real male in the eyes of foids, that part of the face is even named the MANdible, just to further reinforce how important it is to have a good one as a male.

Recessed chin. Every other option has exceptions where someone CAN look good, Jason Statham looks good bald, acne is temporary and transient, bad eyes aren't great but there has never been a conventionally attractive man with a severely recessed chin. Not one.

Fucked up eye area. But depending on how recessed the chin is, it's a tough competition.

I voted on recessed chin, just having buggy eyes or upper eyelid exposure isn't enough for a really bad eye area that rivals extremely recessed chin.

chin and jaw. They pretty much don't exist.

Nose/jaw
a weak jaw represents a weak and inferior male while a big nose represents a disgusting being which lowers empathy
this I have a pretty strong jawline but I have a weird nose it's very thin and pointy kind of like an old roman statue. Probably double fucks me because the bad nose lowers empathy whilst having a strong jawline juxtaposing with the ugly feature probably makes women perceive you as a double freak. Chin is not king if you have a weird browline like I do(very harsh thick skull and forehead) with a big nose. I guess if I were to describe what I look like I look like a young josef stalin but with more fucked up eyes at least I'm not as short though. I think this look is off putting to women. I think their natural instinct is that of fear(because people like me look like attilla the hun) there might be a genetic factor that forces most people to fear and hate faces shaped like this(eurasian) on instinct.

Last edited:
Nose and jaw are very important.

For me the most important by far is teeth. They can completely fuck up your face and is visibly disgusting instead of just unattractive or ugly. Idk maybe I'm just biased.