Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting What's the worst bout of alcohol withdrawal you've experienced?

blond_elf_bard

blond_elf_bard

Major
★★
Currently experiencing just rebound anxiety/nausea after a few days of heavy drinking.

I've had it as bad as not being able to really get out of bed, jerking around, pinprick sensations running up and down my libmbs, nightmares, etc.

How badly have you withdrawn from alcohol or other drugs?

worst withdrawl is food

I think about food 24 7 and cannot do anything else

worst withdrawl is food

I think about food 24 7 and cannot do anything else
Is that from THC withdrawal? Is that why I've been eating like crazy, lately?

Anytime around the holidays when I just sit at home and drink. My tolerance drops very quickly, that is why I like to get fucked up every once in a while.

I drink only the best vodka and wine I can find. It’s not costly because I don’t drink that much.

Last edited:
I dont drink often

i had cough syrup withdrawal where i was sick and nauseous for days

A&E about a year ago would be up there. One doctor scolded me saying this isn't a detox centre. I got Valium in the end though, as I had to hold onto furniture to help quell the full-body shaking.

I get hangovers super easily, plus alcohol aggravates my skin condition. Sad, all I want to do is have a few IPAs

nothing can beat benzos withdrawals. nothing. not even heroin