Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What’s the threshold between being ugly to the point of being invisible and then being so ugly people are in shock and disgust

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★
I’ve notice for us uglies there are those that are just unattractive to the point that foids just don’t acknowledge their existence then there is those that are so ugly every time they go outside people look at their faces in disgust and horror. What’s the threshold? 3-4/10 = invisible and sub 3 = disgust and horror?

Foids are animals, can't be explained with numbers,the only thing that matters is FEELING,

Look up special books by special kids on youtube and you will have your answer.

sub4 = shock and disgust
4/10 to 5/10 = invisible (keep coping faggots. 5/10 is UGLY)

Foids can see you, although they choose to ignore your presence in their vicinity.

I am a solid 3 on most days for foids. Most dont care about me, but I experience from time to time that there are foids who invent thinghs about me, like how I am for sure a rapist or a some kind of hidden psycho. Obviously bullshit but at 3 you are already at the borderline. If you are 2 or under and not handicapped foids will be hell to you.

I don't see foids ever being visibly disgusted by anybody they see in person, and I watch them and their reactions all the time. In fact, I think that whenever some incel says foids watch him with disgust, they're just checking him out. If a foid lets you see her checking you out, she's interested and you're a dumb shit.

I on the other hand get ignored as much as any given situation allows. Obviously a cashier is not going to ignore me, but the girl offering free samples of whatever will ignore me. I can walk past a thousand foids in a busy downtown area and have 0.00% of them give me even briefest eye contact.

Anything below chad 8/10 is invisible unless it’s a landwhale then 7/10 chadlite is visible

I don't see foids ever being visibly disgusted by anybody they see in person, and I watch them and their reactions all the time. In fact, I think that whenever some incel says foids watch him with disgust, they're just checking him out. If a foid lets you see her checking you out, she's interested and you're a dumb shit.

I on the other hand get ignored as much as any given situation allows. Obviously a cashier is not going to ignore me, but the girl offering free samples of whatever will ignore me. I can walk past a thousand foids in a busy downtown area and have 0.00% of them give me even briefest eye contact.
Ugly people do not just get ignored, they get mocked all the time.

Most men are 3-6, to be invisible you need to be 4 or lower, to be disgusting you need to be about 2/10 or lower.