Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What's the thing that irks you the most about foids?

• Thread starter Deleted member 35336
  • Start date
Deleted member 35336

Deleted member 35336

Ul Fura
-
For me, it's every single fucking moment they try to post something online, they HAVE to point out they're cuntoids,. ''As a girl, I [BLANK]''. They KNOW some :soy: will give them all attention and drool over them for being a WYMMAN ON TEH INTERWEBZ!!1 Either post tits or shut the fuck up.

Anyway, share what pisses you off the most about foids.

they won't have sex with me

tits or gtfo

They never let anybody get a word out except themselves. They make conversation into a competition.

they think they are better than me

they want all short men dead.
Also, they steal the high status jobs then refuse to be with low earning/short men

don't have sex and play bdsm with me

1. They consistently play the victim at every turn.
2. Gaslighting
3. Their deception knows no bounds

that they are all copies of each other

Their existence

They´re not rubbing their big baboon asses against my face

They hate certain men as their brains are wired differently.

Their denial that looks are by far the most important thing to them. At least they would be honest if they acknowledged it but they don’t.

That they don't have to take responsability for their actions. They live life in tutorial mode and most are babied and cared for their whole life.

That they refuse to see the deeper things in life.

Like they judge men by the bone size he’s born with. They discriminate against men if they’re born with weird facial features.

Generally, they don’t care about IQ, your talents, your compassion, etc. They just care about things like a nice face that have nothing to do with a persons character or soul.