Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's the story behind your PFP and username?

PaneerPaneer

PaneerPaneer

Recruit
★★
Mine is that I live in curryland and cows are sacred animals here, so I was raised to like them. They also look funny and make weird sounds and I like watching videos about them. Cow milk tastes way better than buffalo milk and you can make a lot of things with it including paneer which is a type of cheese and was responsible for me getting fat in my early teens.

What's your story? :waitwhat::ha..feels::feelsautistic:

dont have one tbh

welcome to .co btw

My waifu, and Im really bad at original names.

My avi is because i look like zuckerberg but uglier and mani means peanut in spanish so my name would be peanutcel because my dick looks like a peanut.

I like short usernames so I chose the shortest possible and I picked the letter L because together it looks like a barcode (lllll). Also when I’m banned my username looks like a jail cell.

As for my pfp, I constantly change between anime girls I like.

Mine is that I live in curryland and cows are sacred animals here, so I was raised to like them. They also look funny and make weird sounds and I like watching videos about them. Cow milk tastes way better than buffalo milk and you can make a lot of things with it including paneer which is a type of cheese and was responsible for me getting fat in my early teens.

Ok GrAYcel

you figure it out

I like short usernames so I chose the shortest possible and I picked the letter L because together it looks like a barcode (lllll). Also when I’m banned my username looks like a jail cell.

That's deep

Idk I just thought of something I thought was funny

paneer is good, tried it a few times.

My user name omni-let just means I'm a -let in everything tbh
framelet
mentalet
facelet
dicklet
list goes onlet

My avi is a chinese nazi, don't ask me why.

Due to my looks i'm an incel, hence i'm lookscel. My PFP is what I want but will never have.

Mujhe lag raha tha ki tu Indian hoga tera username aur PFP dekh ka

Tbh I kind of want to change mine. My old reddit account was lost to me never associating an email to it and my Dad was watching that terrible Rams vs. Bears game from 2 years ago as a Ram's fan.

I just made the account because I wanted to troll people on reddit.

PFP because I like Code Geass.

My username is just the reason i joined this forum

I dont know why i piked this pic, Its just one of the thousand pics that a e s t h e t i c a l l y pleases me

Welcome to .co btw

Saw my avi in a meme and thought it really captures how I feel everyday. My username was pretty random

Due to my looks i'm an incel, hence i'm lookscel. My PFP is what I want but will never have.

Mujhe lag raha tha ki tu Indian hoga tera username aur PFP dekh ka
Yep
My username is just the reason i joined this forum

I dont know why i piked this pic, Its just one of the thousand pics that a e s t h e t i c a l l y pleases me

Welcome to .co btw
Thanks!

Name: I've used since since I was young, for ROBLOX, Minecraft, Xbox etc. "werty" cuz it spells out on the US keyboard, numbers I have no idea
AVI: I love Van Gogh's artwork, he was also mental so we relate I guess

my avi is an anime girl looking at us with disgust which is pretty suitable considering were ugly.

Truly looks like a jailcel

I don't remember with the name, I made it before I even graduated high school. My avatar is just pulled from a screenshot I use as my desktop background, which itself was a screenshot I stole from a video of a YouTuber who made Skyrim videos, but who I don't really watch anymore. I thought it was funny that he ground surfs.

cumboy because i jerk off a lot

also do u drink cow piss i heard it cures corona

im incel and I daydream alot.