Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What's the story behind your avi?

• Thread starter Deleted member 16624
  • Start date
q4sypwk.jpg

Mine is pretty obvious lmao

The "Heart of Ice" episode of Batman the Animated Series is everything I think and believe.

I wanna hear from @BKFL his seems like an interesting story :feelshehe:

I like Evangelion a lot and Asuka represents everything I wanted but cannot have: a white, attractive 14 yo girl.

Didn’t really put a lot of thought into mine. I guess the fact that Tyrion’s good qualities are overlooked because he’s a dwarf.

I want something where an anime character has that edgy animeish "fuck you and fuck this world" angry look. Plus points for having horns to have that Satan look.
Also I liked Franxx from which character is from. He died a virgin too.
My previous was Maou sama from The Devil is a part timer. I used it because the MC had the name Satan and my name had Satan in it

I like the symmetry and nice relaxing vibe.

My father was a drinker...and a fiend. And one night, he goes off crazier than usual. Mommy gets the kitchen knife to defend herself. He doesn't like that. Not...one...bit. So, me watching, he takes the knife to her, laughing while he does it. He turns to me, and he says, "Why so serious?" He comes at me with the knife - "Why so serious?" He sticks the blade in my mouth - "Let's put a smile on that face!" And... why so serious?

I change mine all the time. no story behind it

Muslim brotherhood burning an Israeli flag, it just speaks to me.

i admire and glorify the leadership of Respected Marshal Kim Jong-un and the Workers' Party of Korea

Paul Giamatti is the king of incel looking actors.

Clare is my waifu.

Didn’t really put a lot of thought into mine. I guess the fact that Tyrion’s good qualities are overlooked because he’s a dwarf.
I always thought you were dwarf irl

Finnish flag...
I am Finnish incel

I duckduckgoed "tunnel vision" because I am very aware that people only perceive what they want to perceive and the one with a dark silhouette of a woman was just perfect regarding the hidden in plain sight dark nature of females. It's there for all to see but no one wants to see it.

Marilyn Manson is ugly and he have song that clearly describes that ugliness is pure pain. I'm started think about blackpill ideology (before i was know about incels.is) thanks to him. And I think that blackpill ideology should be not about "kill the cucks" or just not having sex, it's more about lookism as it whole.

There's no real purpose behind this avi, I just wanted something funny.

It's Hans, I like the halo it has.

I found hammy in summer of 2017 and felt in love since then.

Ive always been obssesed with idea of 4 th dimensiinal world. So here is tesseract , the hypotetical 4th dimensional object.

A deep loving nostalgia for HOMMII. I like the facial expression of Vesper. I can't tell if he's sad, worried or has a neutral facial expression. I also like the background with the clouds, almost like a sunset.

It’s a guy slapping himself

Incel who gets mogged the entire manga and finally ascends in the end.

I'd fight cuckoldry, double standards, hypergamy, polyamory even if it means I'd get executed

it is over for avicels

I ike gundam.

I had St. Fabian the slayer a few days ago but sergeantshekel couldn’t handle the MOG and got rid of it :lul:

Alice in wonderland is one of my favorite Disney movies and one of the only ones I like and I watched it recently so I just made it my Avi

Alice in wonderland is one of my favorite Disney movies and one of the only ones I like and I watched it recently so I just made it my Avi
I also remember loving the movie.I miss old disney films. :feelsbadman: