Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What's the racist talk for white people's languages?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
I mean, if you want to be racist against asian, you say "ching chong ping pong", black - "ooga booga". What about whites?

"howdy y'all."

"hello there", "good evening", "weather's nice today huh" basically proper english

whites mog me

"Hey that's not very nice"

Philip Mudd goes through all the racist words here. I'm sure there's a few for white people.

"Oh hey Dad!"

Thanks for the warning, officer"

There isnt because these "racist talk" for non-european languages were born in the ignorance of the euros when they found distant peoples and thought they were human-like animals that couldn't speak. They thought those languages were akin to dogs barking.

There isnt because these "racist talk" for non-european languages were born in the ignorance of the euros when they found distant peoples and thought they were human-like animals that couldn't speak. They thought those languages were akin to dogs barking.
Click clacking does not make a language

Click clacking does not make a language
This. Negroes NEVER created a language nor an alphabet. They surely had some basic "words" but that's it. Literally animals.

Asian languages are also backwards and sound so, because they are literally based off of "drawings" """""""alphabet""""""".

This. Negroes NEVER created a language nor an alphabet. They surely had some basic "words" but that's it. Literally animals.

Asian languages are also backwards and sound so, because they are literally based off of "drawings" """""""alphabet""""""".
t. 1% understanding of linguistics

t. buttblasted weeb
Kill yourself, please. I hate you weebs, anime fuckers, all of you.
t. Ignorant burger who hardly speaks even a single language

"Like lyk liek lke eeyaahh"

You can make fun of specific nationality's and accent's of whites like for example for the British you say "oy bruv you gout a loicience for that?" or something of the sort.
But for the white race overall? probably not. Mainly because a lot of the "racist talk" was made by whites mocking the local dialects of the people when they discovered new lands.

I'd say talking gibberish while mimicking americans' accent

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back