Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What's the quickest way I can get money for a new phone? Moneymaxx brocels GTFIH

StSausageCel

StSausageCel

Officer
★★★
I currently have about 250$. I'm stuck between buying a slightly used iPhone 8, Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 pro, buying clothes, or just using the money to trade stocks and potentially get enough to buy an iPhone XR.

But the thought of losing that money while investing terrifies me because I don't have a job. What's the best way I can moneymaxx in the short term to get a new phone?

Do it the @anon1822 way

just thugmaxx steal bikes and sell them

works in crowded stupidfag areas like yuroppe or usa

in europe you could just go and steal shit or rob people but i dont think its worth it in the us. If i would be in the us i would just go work somewhere dont you get like 4k a month there?

LARP on Reddit and beg Redditors to buy you a phone
Nah that only works with $5 to $10 indie games. $15 at most, and that's if you're lucky. And you don't beg, begging doesn't work. It's got to look like it's their idea to buy you the game. They are the ones who have to say "pm me and I'll buy you the game", it's got to look like you're not even thinking of anybody giving you the game. Nevermind though, that's behind me now, I'm done with that and I feel really guilty about it. Though the whole thing made me want to give back a bit, maybe in the future I'll help people or something, though right now I'm a NEET who has been depressed and rotted for 12 years so I'm not in a position for that yet.

Last edited:
Nah that only works with $5 to $10 indie games. $15 at most, and that's if you're lucky. And you don't beg, begging doesn't work. It's got to look like it's their idea to buy you the game. They are the ones who have to say "pm me and I'll buy you the game", it's got to look like you're not even thinking of anybody giving you the game. Nevermind though, that's behind me now, I'm done with that and I feel really guilty about it. Though the whole thing made me want to give back a bit, maybe in the future I'll help people or something, though right now I'm a NEET who has been depressed and rotted for 12 years so I'm not in a position for that yet.
I was just joking mate, no hard feelings. Sorry if there was a misunderstanding

I was just joking mate, no hard feelings. Sorry if there was a misunderstanding
Lol, no need to be so polite mate, I know it was a joke. I was just trying to elaborate and give accurate details :p, since what I did would not work in the case of getting a phone or whatever.

phones are pretty useless tbh

trade stocks and potentially get enough to buy an iPhone XR
Don't do this unless you know what you are doing You'll just lose your money
The Redmi Note 9 Pro is pretty good ngl I am writing this from one. I recommend it

Onlyfans when?

Don't do this unless you know what you are doing You'll just lose your money
The Redmi Note 9 Pro is pretty good ngl I am writing this from one. I recommend it
Thank goodness, I've been looking for a Redmi note 9 user. How's the Snapchat? The battery? The camera?

The battery is really good. Lasts a long time and charges super fast. The camera is really nice too you can take good pictures with it but I'm too paranoid to post any I've taken sorry. Idk what you mean by how's the Snapchat but the app works fine on the phone

maybe gamble it.

The battery is really good. Lasts a long time and charges super fast. The camera is really nice too you can take good pictures with it but I'm too paranoid to post any I've taken sorry. Idk what you mean by how's the Snapchat but the app works fine on the phone
How's the Snapchat picture/video quality? And is it possible to get iPhone emojis on the phone?

How's the Snapchat picture/video quality? And is it possible to get iPhone emojis on the phone?
I generally only use Snapchat to masturbate to thots' stories but I have taken some hehe funny xd meme filter selfies and they came out good. I don't really take pictures tho so I don't really know

Emojis are also there but I don't know what Iphone emojis are. The selection is wide tho nothing blatant is missing

You should buy a new phone br0

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back