Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over what's the point

nohope.

nohope.

Banned
-
i'm destined to wageslave for 50+ years then i'll die. why should I do that instead of dying now

kys then, you won’t

kys then, you won’t
Animecel2D

The hope is basically that you get past the failo of your looks enough at least to get into a comfortable enough job to basically be earning money for not doing a lot, earning capital and at least some sort of power; or enough to NEET comfortably... :feelsjuice:

Wageslaving is a hellhole, but it's the only pathway other than rotting if you keep on going. :smonk:

It used to be that you'd wageslave but get a virgin wife & biological children of your own to take care of.

Since that whole deal went down the drain with feminism, there's only cope or rope.

Virgin pussy isn't worth wasting your life away working.
Sounds good. I will keep your opinion in mind for future endeavors.

The hope is basically that you get past the failo of your looks enough at least to get into a comfortable enough job to basically be earning money for not doing a lot, earning capital and at least some sort of power; or enough to NEET comfortably... :feelsjuice:

Wageslaving is a hellhole, but it's the only pathway other than rotting if you keep on going. :smonk:
i’m too low iq for a high paying job so i’ll be stuck as a wagie

If you’re an incel, at least outside of wageslaving you won’t be wifeslaving.