Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting whats the point of "traveling" without a female companion?

jet112

jet112

Incelmatics
★★
if id travel alone id go insane from the amount of pretty pussy id see on vacation.

I go to a new city every year and I'm fine going without a woman. It would be nice, but traveling can be done without a thot.

I go to a new city every year and I'm fine going without a woman. It would be nice, but traveling can be done without a thot.

yeah rent a big fucking room all for yourself huh

A new city in the Midwest, greater USA or the world?

Traveling with a woman...sounds like there’d be shopping and stupid detours.

yeah rent a big fucking room all for yourself huh
I go with a small group of guys/friends (from high school) sometimes, alot of which are incel-tier/losers like myself. I don't think about fucking women when I'm on trips.

A new city in the Midwest, greater USA or the world?
Depends. I went to Louisville last year. This year I went to Cincinnati and I'm going to Toronto next month. I've been to DC and Philadelphia which I would not consider to be Midwest. Usually, I try to stay within a 6-8 hour drive of Cleveland. Next year, I want to try to go to San Diego.

To fuck whores

Never understood the appeal of travelling, as a child we always went to holiday at the same place which I liked because it was familiar to me. But then I have HFA.

Foids are OBSESSED with instagram and travel pictures, its basically required to make a tinder profile now if you are a reasonable / average looking guy. Just selfies in your bedroom won't cut it for most guys.

Travelling alone would just remind you constantly you are alone.

To fuck whores

good answer, i could see myself fucking a whore on vacation. mix up some speed too

Travelling alone would just remind you constantly you are alone.

yesterday i went out to pick up my mom from the train station and the amount of BABES iv seen blew my fucking mind.
so i don't see myself traveling anywhere without female interaction

Traveling is a meme anyway. People only do it to get sex in one way or another, or if you have no other choice as a vagrant. JFL at seeing the world, more like exploring foreign women. There is a reason why monks lead secluded lives, no need to gather resources, power, or go somewhere in which what you already possess will equate to more if you don't care about acquiring it or you've given up.

Why travel as an incel? I don't even see the purpose in leaving my house.

whats the point of ________ without a female companion?

To bang natives there (if you're good looking enough of course).

If I ever travel (which is rarely) its with family. I don't even have friends to travel with.

There is no point in getting out of the house without a nice ethnic stacy

There is none, either you go with your gf or you go to SEA as an incel.

no point even living without a female companion. Don't even try and hope for reincarnation

why travel to begin with? LDAR and gymcelling is far superior

Travel to Thailand then; problem solved.