Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL What’s the point of this entire agecucking stigma?

IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Banned
-
Much of it is due to the stigma of age gaps. At least when it's a heterosexual couple when the man is older and the woman is prime age or close to it. If she was 43 and he was 54, no one would give a fuck. If she was 73 and he was 84, no one would give a fuck. But 23 and 34? Suddenly it's "inappropriate" and "wrong".

I knew a man who was 71 and his wife died. He was only 3 years older than his 1st wife, but she still died before him. When he got married a 2nd time, he married a woman that was 46. Twenty five years younger than him. But no one cared about that age gap.

I think if not for the social stigma, you would see more age gap relationships. Not 23 year old foids with 50 year old men, but you would see more early to mid 20s foids with men 8-15 years older. The reason he lied about his age was the social stigma against a 34 year old man dating a 23 year old foid. Now, there's no social stigma against a 34 year old fag dating a 23 year old fag. That's to be celebrated.
Comment from another thread.

The biggest beneficiaries of this social stigma are actually young chads because older men are less likely to compete with them for prime foids. But that’s not very gynocentric - a gynocentric society works in favor of women’s interests so aren’t foids supposed to be free to choose whoever they date, regardless of age gap? Yes older men also benefit a bit if there’s no such a stigma but at the end of the day they still have to compete. It’s the foids who are the selectors. Now with this agecucking young foids have actually fewer options because a gap of 3-5 years can be “inappropriate” JFL even if there’s attraction.

bow down season 1 GIF by Now Apocalypse
hot wit u (nasty girl remix) prince GIF
hot wit u (nasty girl remix) prince GIF
Black Woman Cam Girl GIF by Calisha Prince
johnson marie GIF
pretty little liars love GIF
k-pop hello GIF
No Way Kiss GIF by Charlotte Hornets
Baby One More Time Dancing GIF by Britney Spears
Sexy Lingerie GIF by Yandy.com
chloe grace moretz GIF

If i was much younger like late teens, i would try my luck with 12-13yo girls. I hate myself for being a stupid agecuck moralfag at that age. I was attracted to them but i didnt want to get stigmatized as the "old perv"

Foids dont Care as Long as its Chad

Comment from another thread.

The biggest beneficiaries of this social stigma are actually young chads because older men are less likely to compete with them for prime foids. But that’s not very gynocentric - a gynocentric society works in favor of women’s interests so aren’t foids supposed to be free to choose whoever they date, regardless of age gap? Yes older men also benefit a bit if there’s no such a stigma but at the end of the day they still have to compete. It’s the foids who are the selectors. Now with this agecucking young foids have actually fewer options because a gap of 3-5 years can be “inappropriate” JFL even if there’s attraction.
It works for older foids who have eliminated younger foids as their competitors. A 34 year old foid doesn't have to compete with 21 year old foids for Chad/wealthy men her age. The stigma only goes one way. A 34 year old man can be socially shamed for dating a 23 year old, but is actually praised and looked at as a good person for dating a 45 year old foid. The 34 year old man dating the 23 year old will be looked at as a borderline child molester by lots of normies. 11 year age gaps in either case.

that’s not very gynocentric
Indeed.

The entire basis of agecuckery is old harpies' gatekeeping male access to their competition -- young pussy.

Foids' eggs rot too fast. Without the effects of agecuckery in our society, no respectable gentleman would have anything to do to any foid past the age of 25 -- not for sex, nor for anything -- except, perhaps, if she is a committed and loyal wife and mother to his children.

If men decided to respect themselves today (friday), by monday any foid past the age 25 would be either committed to her family (husband, children) or left to starve to death on the streets, since they're (generally) incapable of fending for themselves without subsidies or welfare.

Foids have no biological role other than making babies and breastfeeding them, and they start losing this ability when they reach the ripe old age of 16, which is the maternal age when the healthiest babies are born. So, a 25 yo foid is 9 years past her prime, if she saw herself decline for 9 years straight and didn't get her shit together, it is almost impossible she ever will -- even if she really, really tries, after 25 years of bombardment from evironmental toxins, radiation, food, pathogens, etc. her eggs are already too damaged, and her offspring will accumulate too high a mutagenic load in comparison to the offspring of a youger foid.

It works for older foids who have eliminated younger foids as their competitors. A 34 year old foid doesn't have to compete with 21 year old foids for Chad/wealthy men her age. The stigma only goes one way. A 34 year old man can be socially shamed for dating a 23 year old, but is actually praised and looked at as a good person for dating a 45 year old foid. The 34 year old man dating the 23 year old will be looked at as a borderline child molester by lots of normies. 11 year age gaps in either case.
That makes sense but JFL @ all the soys supporting this. They get nothing from it. Statusmaxxed chads can still date younger stacys, if they fear the stigma they can just choose the slaying lifestyle. Nobody really wants a post wall foid JFL.