Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What’s the point of taking care of yourself if no one cares about you

• Thread starter Rabbi Schneerson
  • Start date
R

Rabbi Schneerson

#Stophavingblackbabies
★★★★★
Title : it’s obsolete if you have no girlfriend or friends

there is no point in having a gf either

It feels good to shower

Because I care about me.

Title : it’s obsolete if you have no girlfriend or friends
I noticed that if i had a gf and friends i wiuld have a lot more motivation for everything since there is a reward.
Oh you do your skincare routine-Wow babe your skin looks so clean!
you hit the gym- bro your muscles are starting to grow !

This is something i think about all the time how normies get rewarded for the smallest things while i put in so much effort for 0 reward

yeah fuck this is accurate

i have alot of disdain for normie men, so my goal for 2024 is to build alot of muscles have a good diet, improve my intellectual skills and take care of myself so if i talk to normies i can humble brag about how i live better than them and make them feel like shit, it makes me feel superior.

BRO YOU ARE A FUCKING CRIMINAL no way bro ur tay K

I will post myself on here in the summer once i hit my goals in the gym, i so far have lost 30-35kg since last year, i will post comparisons with muscles when i used to weigh 138kg. Im still high bodyfat%
What is it in pounds im 134

To feel better about yourself mentally and physically, instead of feeling like Dogshit.
I workout and eat clean etc, to cope and feel better about myself

BRO YOU ARE A FUCKING CRIMINAL no way bro ur tay K

View attachment 1078910
He looks like a child.

he isn't a high T nigga like others. If he was high T he could slay because looks for niggers are very different, but low-T niggas don't slay it's brutal.

He looks like a child.

he isn't a high T nigga like others. If he was high T he could slay because looks for niggers are very different, but low-T niggas don't slay it's brutal.
no niggers have low T