Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] whats the point of middle names again?

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Hee ho!
★★★★★
when i was born my dumbfuck parents decided to give me two long ass middle names for no logical reason at all. The second name doesnt even show up on personal identification or is shortened to an initial. Sometimes i even forget i have these names because theyre so irrelevant in my day to day life.

Any other middlenamecels here that can relate?

thankfully i don't have a middle name, that shit is retarded

when i was born my dumbfuck parents decided to give me two long ass middle names for no logical reason at all. The second name doesnt even show up on personal identification or is shortened to an initial. Sometimes i even forget i have these names because theyre so irrelevant in my day to day life.

My name sounds authentically italian and that makes people think i'm a chad when i'm not.

My middle name is a very common name, but i don't ever use it

To make peons seem fancier, I have very pompous middle names like some aristocracy yet we are trash the whole family on both sides going back hundreds of years don't even have a university graduate in my family lmao.

In the past there were less names so to avoid confusion between john smith and john smith they gave one the middle name paul and the other david.

my middle name is my dads name jfl
my dad was such a narcissistic prick he straight up named me after himself too. Maybe thats why i got two middle names but then he never used those names to refer to me or anything So i dont fucking know

I have very pompous middle names like some aristocracy
Yep if i say all my names out loud it sounds like im part of the old british aristocracy or something. But then you look at my appearance/face and it couldnt be further from that style if i tried :feelshaha:

I think it became a thing because in some countries everyone has the same name

Because, it lowers the chance of two or more people having the exact same first and last names.