Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What's the point of blackpilling eachother if we are giga blackpilled?

TheBasedCel

TheBasedCel

not a clown but an entire circus
-
Blackpill threads everywhere like dogpill and how foids have it way easier but what's the point? We already know that, maybe something new would be fresh.

I planned to make a thread about that. At some point we are going to get bored of that, because it is an almost unalterable truth. Abstraction or incelfiction could be very funny; I've seen some but they don't get much attention.

New users, that's why

I dunno, fat women making $10k a month on "onlyfans" blackpilled the fuck out of me today

Ironically not everyone here is blackpilled

They could read old threads, in addition to getting an account in .co, you must be somewhat blackpilled.
The problem is this board thinks most normies are "blackpilled" because they know looks matter.

I don’t think there’s anything wrong with posting ideas and stories or stuff about everyday life that users feel is relevant to the blackpill. We’re all just a bunch of guys trying to figure this crazy clown world out. No matter how “blackpilled” you are no one’s ever done learning about how life works and I still think it’s enjoyable reading stories and threads about stats n’shit from people on here. But yeah I think I understand what you’re getting at OP. Something different every once in a while wouldn’t hurt. Also Jesus Christ you’ve been posting like a fucking maniac.