Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's the point of being angry

W

willystroker

Captain
★★★★
I don't understand how you all still have rage against "foids" or "normies" or whatever. To hate something takes too much effort for me. And it's pointless anyway, as everything is just a web of interconnected events. If you hate something, what you should really hate is what created that thing. If you hate yourself, you should really hate your parents for creating you. But they are just a creation of another thing, your grandparents. Who are a creation of your great grand parents. And so on, until you trace it all the way back to the very existence of the universe being the cause of all your ills.

I like to imagine a better world. Where men and women can get along. Where everyone feels loved. Where no one has to suffer for no reason. But such a world can't exist. For there to be joy and goodness, there must be suffering and evil. And some people are destined to suffer more, so that others can know what joy feels like.

So it doesn't matter if we hate the cards we were dealt. We can't change it. If I'm destined to suffer, so be it. If others suffer, there's no point in feeling bad, it's out of my control. I'll be grateful for what little things I can still enjoy. If fate gives me a break on occasion, I'll be sure to make the most of it. Otherwise, there's no reason to hold a grudge. Just accept it, and wait for the sweet release of death :feelscomfy:

I like to imagine a better world. Where men and women can get along. Where everyone feels loved. Where no one has to suffer for no reason
Don't we all

Hate is what's fueling me since i'm drained of any type of positive energy due to the shit i been through.
If you're a trucel and you're not angry at scumciety then you're :bluepill: beta cuck tbh

There is no point. But there is a cause.

my rage days are in the past. being depressed is bad enough. being depressed AND angry is even more annoying. i still know the nature of holes though.