Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is stopping you from accepting reality?

what exactly is stopping you from making some money, going to a party city like Ibiza if you're from Europe, and lose yourself?
Parties are for normies, it's not fun for autists like me. I wish I could just quit work and dedicate myself to charity, coping in peace, friends, videogames, books, revolutionary subversion, travel etc.
Would be a far better way of being "dead" than just wallowing in self pity, no?
yes.

You should endeavor to pursue things that matter to you, such as travel and other copes.

That's very different from fantasizing the life of a Chad who breeds and impregnates random foids in bathrooms in Ibiza nightclubs. I know these Chads exist, I also know why I can't have that kind of lifestyle. What is left for me is to resign myself to the lifestyle I can achieve.

That's resignation, not wallowing in self-pity.

Parties are for normies, it's not fun for autists like me. I wish I could just quit work and dedicate myself to charity, coping in peace, friends, videogames, books, revolutionary subversion, travel etc.

yes.

You should endeavor to pursue things that matter to you, such as travel and other copes.

That's very different from fantasizing the life of a Chad who breeds and impregnates random foids in bathrooms in Ibiza nightclubs. I know these Chads exist, I also know why I can't have that kind of lifestyle. What is left for me is to resign myself to the lifestyle I can achieve.

That's resignation, not wallowing in self-pity.
Okay, i gave the Ibiza thing as an example - it can be anything, as long as it rows our boat.

But my point still stands. Even though you are completely correct, that life without the ability to breed is closer to being dead in a way, that doesn't stop one from changing their peception.

In your view, in my view, that doesn't have to be the primary act of life. If there was an option to act and breed, it would be self-sabotaging to not consider breeding to be the most important. But it's not like it will make a difference for an incel, now would it?

My hope is placed on the revolution and sociocultural change, not on achieving the life of a Chad by my own means, that is stupid.

Nothing is stopping me. Have accepted it. When things seem too bleak, I just close my eyes and imagine myself in a serene place in an alternate universe.

Life is too big of a joke to take seriously.